★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Avengers...Spider-Man...the Guardians of the Galaxy! You can unite the greatest heroes from all corners of the Marvel Universe for the epic battle that will decide the fate of all realities - MARVEL Future Fight!

S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury has sent a dire call from the future: The multiple dimensions of the multiverse are collapsing upon each other and its up to you to ensure humanity survives! Gather the mightiest Super Heroes and Super Villains, assemble your team, and protect the universe at all costs!

ASSEMBLE YOUR TEAM! - Create your squad from Avengers like Hulk, Iron Man, and Captain America, as well as other famous Marvel heroes like Spider-Man and Daredevil! Upgrade your weapons and master your skills to give your team the ultimate power-up using a deep RPG leveling system.

LIVE THE STORY! - Explore the Marvel Universe in an original story created by acclaimed writer Peter David!

EPIC 3v3 BATTLES! - Test your mettle against other players in 3v3 battles! Choose from four unique hero types Combat, Blast, Speed, and Universal then pit your champions against your opponents teams for supremacy.

SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN - Wage epic battle against Super Villains in stage-based battles across a deep, immersive single player RPG campaign to unlock exclusive content, new costumes and rewards!

TEAM BONUSES - Team up classic Marvel characters to earn special boosts and bonuses!

SUMMON ALLIES - Need a little help to get through the next Super Villain battle? Summon your friends via the Ally System for reinforcements and claim victory as a team!

EASY TO USE, ONE-FINGER CONTROLS - Play with just a single finger, or use the virtual control pad to guide your team through the Incursion and defeat your foes!

Terms of Service: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/terms_of_service.asp
Privacy Policy: http://help.netmarble.com/policy/privacy_policy.asp

PeteOzzy's comments:

MARVEL Future Fight

Netmarble Games Corp.
Genres: Games Action Role Playing

S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury sends a dire message from the future: multiple dimensions have collided and our reality is shredding apart!

You must gather the Marvel Universe's mightiest Super Heroes and Villains, and prepare for the final battle to save our timeline in a groundbreaking new Action RPG: MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT!

-Play hundreds of missions and uncover the true enemy behind the attack on our future
-Recruit the ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains, such as Iron Man, Captain Marvel and Spider-Man, while mastering awesome skills and upgrades
-Compete with other players in 3 vs 3 team battles. Assemble your strongest squad with a mix of 4 unique Hero types: Speed, Blast, Combat, Universal
-Partner classic Marvel teammates to earn special power boosts
-Enlist Hero support from your friends via the Ally system
-Wage war against the universe's most powerful Super Villains in epic Boss Battles to unlock exclusive content and rewards
-Control your Heroes with one-finger touch or virtual control pad
-Thrill to a groundbreaking new Action-RPG featuring an original story set within the Marvel Universe written by Peter David

Supported Devices:
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPad23G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone4
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone5
  • iPhone5s

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 345.9MB

03-19-2015, 08:35 PM
Only Australia?

03-19-2015, 09:30 PM
While the pay aspect isn't pay to win, collecting all the heroes will be expensive or time consuming.

But hot damn. This game came from nowhere. It's super fun. And can't wait for it to come to US so I can properly download it and spend money.
03-20-2015, 02:01 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-20-2015, 02:07 AM
good find pete, i think netmarble doing a good job with this game. im really enjoying the gameplay and still looking forward to see how it goes. oh the graphics are quite good too.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-20-2015, 02:31 AM
You need wifi to play?
03-20-2015, 02:46 AM
Short of it being a port of the classic X-Men Legends/Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, this looks like everything I could ever want out of a Marvel game! The depth of the roster of playable characters looks insane! I can't wait for its global release, hopefully it will come sooner rather than later!

One question for those who are already playing it: there are several things in that description that suggest this is going to require a permanent internet connection. Is that the case?
03-20-2015, 03:08 AM
Woah! This is mine! Opening the au account now!
03-20-2015, 03:37 AM
Originally Posted by slikaroo View Post
You need wifi to play?
Yeah, you can't even view the title screen without it. I imagine that surprises very few people though. There's an energy bar and multiple currencies if people are allergic.

This is actually enjoyable, I really wasn't expecting that. I'm not much of a fighting game fan so I've not cared too much for most recent superhero games. This is more of an ARPG like a Diablo-lite or X-Men Legends-lite so I'm bound to enjoy it more - that's a genre that only needs to succeed on a basic level for me to enjoy really.

Plus, it's just more exciting to unlock characters you know than nameless fantasy archetypes!
03-20-2015, 03:42 AM
This looks interesting.. guess i need to make a AU account