★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Simple as all brilliant "15 puzzle" will always be on the top. Stylish Indian-look art brightens this classic game.

Arrange numbered stone tiles in a correct order using the only empty space on the playing board to slide puzzle bits.

This experience will come in handy in the exciting game "Mezopuzzle"! Restore three walls by collecting broken pieces of legends, painted on them. Move stone blocks of various sizes, collect 30 images and read 3 great legends of the wise, brutal and mysterious Maya.
09-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Feel as a real researcher of an ancient civilization.
Because, as everybody knows, anthropologists can only truly understand ancient civilizations by studying their slide puzzles. As I recall, they've discovered a pretty much universal trait that ancient Aztec and Mayan cultures were just as sick of the damn things as we are today.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
09-18-2009, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Because, as everybody knows, anthropologists can only truly understand ancient civilizations by studying their slide puzzles. As I recall, they've discovered a pretty much universal trait that ancient Aztec and Mayan cultures were just as sick of the damn things as we are today.
I think they meant Maya art of this game... And if I understand correctly, this game is just training - as "researcher" you feel playing Mezopuzzle.

Who knows, maybe Maya play slider puzzles - why not?