★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Christmas Neon v1.3

12-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Christmas Neon v1.3

This game will provide you amazing visual and hearing game experience on iphone.

This game is easy to play. At every level, you have to complete the mission by rotating neon tubes in order to connect a path between the positive electrode on the left and the negative electrode on the right. After any two of different electrodes are connected, all neon tubes in the path are sparking and replaced by new random neon tubes. At every level, higher score and more time extension can be earned by finding a longer path or connecting quality neon tubes at once, since the quality neon tubes contain interesting gifts which are waiting for you to discover. You need to complete harder mission and also face more obstacle of immovable neon tubes at advanced levels. Remember, you can enjoy all the types of neon tubes you collected in your " neon box".

Another feature of this game is the music interaction. When you rotate every neon tubes, you trigger a single piano note. After any two of different electrodes are connected, the notes in the path will replayed as a sweet-sounding piano lick with the sparking neon. The longer you connected, the better the lick sounds.

v1.3 now on sale

Youtube link | Pop Up

old version:

Youtube link | Pop Up

$0.99

Last edited by hira; 12-20-2008 at 05:54 AM.
12-19-2008, 03:07 PM
Welcome to the forum. Are you the developer of this game?

12-19-2008, 03:30 PM
I was thinking of getting this, It looks like quite a good game. But I just wasn't sure of the replayability of it.
12-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Yes, I'm the developer of this game.
I come from Japan.
v1.3 is ready for sale today.

The lite version of this game have been upload on 12.16. I think it will in the app store soon.
12-20-2008, 05:55 AM
weekend sale: $1.99->$0.99
(12.20 and 12.21)
12-20-2008, 07:11 AM
Description in the App store

Hi Hira,

I thought that you should know that there is a problem with the description in iTunes. I am located in Australia and I use the Australian iTunes store. I cannot read the description you have posted in the App store for this game.

I assume that the description has been posted using Japanese text characters? This could be why all I can see is small squares. You may want to fix this as you are unlikely to have many purchasers in Australia if people can't read the iTunes store description.

I changed the country in my iTunes store to be the United States and checked the description there. And the description appears there just fine. So whatever was done to display the English version of the description should also be done for the description in the Australian iTunes store.

I've attached a screenshot of the Appplication Description that I see in the Australian iTunes store so that you can see what I am seeing.

I see the Japanese text characters when I look at the game using the App Store program on my iPhone. Unfortunately this is no more helpful than the small boxes as English is the spoken language here in Australia.

The video looks interesting and gameplay sounds like a lot of fun. I like the look of the neon effects and I am interested in discovering the "gifts" for myself. I will be sure to check out your game.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	christmas neon.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	302  
12-20-2008, 08:04 AM
It still says $1.99 in the Singapore app store...
12-20-2008, 08:17 AM
to everybody: I'm sorry that I have changed the price to $0.99 but the system of app store is steal show the old info. I think it will be changed at soon.

to snow_mani: thank you. I'll check the info of my game. My apple ID is in Japan, I think that all of the default language is japanese. I'll change them to English.
12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hira View Post
I'll check the info of my game. My apple ID is in Japan, I think that all of the default language is japanese. I'll change them to English.
Whatever you changed worked! I can now see English in the apps description in the iTunes store. And I also now see English in the App Store on my iPhone. What's more between last night and this afternoon someone has left a good review for the game.

I checked your other apps using the all applications by SG Games link and found two more showing small squares. One has a rabbit on the icon and the other a crab.

I've purchased Christmas Neon and will give it a go later tonight. Good-luck with the game!
12-20-2008, 10:30 PM
Will you perhaps be releasing a different version of the app that isn't Christmas themed? Call me Scrooge or whatever, but I can't stand candy canes and christmas trees anymore.