MMORPG / Cross platform

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by deano13, Mar 21, 2015.

1. deano13

deano13 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Hi gamers of touch arcade!

I'm seeking an MMORPG which is cross platform, iv played most of gamelofts mmos but unfortunately they arnt cross platform, iv tried arcane legends which is cross platform but I find it hard to get into due to not much to do and the graphics arnt all that :/ I'm waiting on Albion online as that's cross platform on everything, but for now is there any other MMORPG out there were ios/android share worlds?

2. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Graal online era.Imo greatest Graal game,it does not really have classes but it has tons of guns and melee weapons.

It is a super fun game and I'm willing to explain everything to you about it in-game if you'll start playing it.

The buying system in this game is "purchase a good gun once and purchase more only if you want to"so you don't have to get new weapons every time they get released.

It is cross-platform with android (you even get a special android hat if you'll start playing it on android),it's also available on pc on facebook.

3. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Hi and thanks for the reply, it dosent really look like an MMO im into, I like games like order & chaos etc, but thanks :)

4. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Dungeon hunter 5 looks good, but again Gameloft and not cross platform...

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #5 Primoz, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
    All MMORPGs by spacetimestudios (Pocket Legends, Star Legends, Dark Legends, Arcane Legends) are cross-platform. You can play them on iOS, android and even in a browser. Can't recommend those games though (the first three are long abandoned and Arcane legends is quite inferior to others and also pay to win), but you can try them out.

6. unnyhog

unnyhog Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    UAE
    Why are you searching for a cross platform game?

Is there a specific reason like : you have a friend who plays on PC, and you want to play with him from your iPhone? Or you just want to have an ability to play from any device?

7. bboydaisuke

bboydaisuke New Member

Mar 24, 2015
  8. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England

I have friends which have android devices and friends which have iOS devices, order and chaos would be perfect, but it's not cross platform :(

9. deano13

Mar 21, 2015
    England
    Anyone here playing Armed heros online?

10. unnyhog

unnyhog Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Male
    UAE
  11. epik5

epik5 Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2013
    I wish i could play my season 8 asphalt 8 progress from my ipod touch to my windows 8.1 desktop. I wish i could play order and chaos online on windows 8.1, gameloft doesnt accept cross platform and the only game i do cross platform is only clash of clans