★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Parking Mania is the App Stores most addictive driving and parking game that puts your spatial awareness and dexterity to the ultimate test!

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

Whether youre behind the wheel of a flash sports car or a cumbersome big-rig, Parking Mania captures that great, easy to learn, hard to master gameplay.

Take your pick of three unique play styles tilt your device, swipe a slider, or use a virtual steering wheel and test your precision, style, and skill in 195 levels, spanning parking lots, city streets, and highways, as well as day and night cycles.

With hidden areas and pick-ups, Facebook leaderboards and much more, Parking Mania will give you hours upon hours of entertainment. So hold onto your real-life No-Claims Bonus, and channel those insane driving skills into Parking Mania today!

Game Features:
Addictive easy to learn, hard to master gameplay
195 levels of parking fun to be had with even more to unlock
Three control schemes: tilt, swipe, and steering wheel
80 vehicles including taxis, sports cars, trucks and more
Connect to Facebook to post achievements, sync progress across devices and post your best scores to the leaderboard
Play your own music tracks as well as Parking Manias tunes
Localized in 14 languages: English, French, Portuguese, Chinese, German, Italian, Polish, Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Korean, Colombian, and Japanese

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Collects data through third party ad serving and analytics technology (see Privacy & Cookie Policy for details). Contains direct links to social networking sites intended for an audience over 13. Allows players to communicate via Facebook notifications and gifting. To disable see the settings in-game. Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
09-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Graphics are great, definitely the best parking game graphics (I only saw 3 parking games so feel free to prove me wrong there.)
Control takes some time to get used to.
Accelerometer control is definitely not working, youll be driving like a drunk lindsey lohan by the 4th stage in a mini.
The steer control is much better somewhat.

Could be improved by adding auto rotation on the accelerometer control. Thats what all these parking games dont have. Maybe its hard handling the graphic rotation, I dont know im not a programmer, but that would be really nice.

09-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by h1976 View Post
Graphics are great, definitely the best parking game graphics (I only saw 3 parking games so feel free to prove me wrong there.)
Control takes some time to get used to.
Accelerometer control is definitely not working, youll be driving like a drunk lindsey lohan by the 4th stage in a mini.
The steer control is much better somewhat.

Could be improved by adding auto rotation on the accelerometer control. Thats what all these parking games dont have. Maybe its hard handling the graphic rotation, I dont know im not a programmer, but that would be really nice.
I agree. The Tilt Control on this game is too much sensitive and hard to get used. I tried to tilt left a little, the car makes a hard turn. So i think that this game has a accelerometer sensibility problem set to high.
09-17-2009, 02:22 AM
Hello,

I represent the developer team of Parking Mania.
We are always looking for feedback from users.

We tried to make accelerometer easy to play.
Do you guys think that it is too sensitive?
Maybe because the screen isnt rotation it will be hard to drive when you will need to tilt it much to make turns?

Some fixes planned for next update (comes shortly):
- Accelerometer calibration
- Option to flip onscreen controls to left
09-17-2009, 06:29 AM
It seems nice!

--=|| Sleeping Heroes ||=--
AK version 1.2 is out!!! Try Lite for Free
Be cautious to click here
09-17-2009, 12:25 PM
wow. i love parking games. Used to play them all the time. I'll pick this up tomorrow or Mon along with stickwars and parking lot

Last edited by Ddyracer123; 09-17-2009 at 12:35 PM.
09-17-2009, 03:11 PM
This and Lilt Line really lit up my lunch!

I am glad the touch steering controls are there, I much prefer them to the accelerometer controls (which are a bit touchy.)

One thing I'd like to see added is some sort of level select once you've passed a level (or a "group type" so you can just play trailer parking, etc - maybe grouped by cars...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-17-2009, 03:20 PM
Nice!!! Thanks.

I'm kind a fan of parking games, and i liked your game...
Let me see if i can really enjoy this game when the updates arrives.
09-18-2009, 12:15 PM
New feature planned for update (comes shortly):
Player will have the list of levels to choose to play.
And will be able to replay any level played after.
09-23-2009, 03:07 AM
What you guys think about the ability to download levels from online database from inside the game?
So we (developers) can create and create levels and no need reupload the new versions of the game.