★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Final Tribute - a tribute to Enisquare!

03-22-2015, 02:02 PM
Final Tribute - a tribute to Enisquare!

Watch out! This game is goin' to totally blow your, true RPG-lover's, mind!
(Unless of course we won't be able to finish it)

Remember that mind-blowing JRPG by Enixsquare?
Aren't you, true RPG-lover intrested in another similar game but with different plot?
Well if you are, then you're reading the right article! We could provide you an exciting JRPG game for your android device. But to finish and develop it we need some extra resourses, but I'll give the details later.

Young rebellious teenager, from average %country's name% family, argues with his parents because of his beliefs and the next day he's hit by car to death. And then he finds himself in an undiscovered place where everything is covered with lava and is blazing and with the creatures he'd never seen even in the most evil videogame, but soon he realizes that it's just a part of inferno, the most horible part of hell which has been never described by kinda-Dante. And so the epic breathtaking adventure begins...

Project history:
Me and my friend enjoyed playing Final Fantasy. But when we finished all possible chapters, we started thinking on how it would be if we created something with different plot, different story, but with similar principles of fights etc, something, that would be just so exciting and breathtaking. And then we've finally found the method of creating it. But we're just two poor students, that hardly find the way to survive and we just can't find the source of cash and time to do what we want to do. So help us promote, please!

And now the most important part of this article!
You can help our project buy pre-ordering our game (without ads!) for symbolic price: just 0.99$. Hurry up to pre-order, as when it will be in Play Market, w/o-ads-version will be triple priced.
For details contact us by e-mail: velo.am@gmail.com

P. S. Video trailer and more screenshots will be added soon!
03-23-2015, 12:56 PM
First 5 donaters will get game alpha 30 min trial!
Paypal account for transaction: velo.am@gmail.com