★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dungeon Hero RPG is a revival of the classic genre of Dungeon Crawlers.

It is meant to be -the- ultimate dungeon crawler.

Featuring:
Beautiful Cartoony Graphics
Wonderful Music (23 audio tracks)
26 Heroes to choose from
12 Pets
120+ Unique Monsters
1100+ Unique Items
5 Dungeon Skins
Dungeon Editor
Downloading/Uploading Custom Maps
Secrets
Magic and Spell casting
Hand-to-hand combat (dual weapons, or shield+weapon)
Ranged combat (bows and crossbows)
Unique gameplay experience every time you play thanks to Random Dungeons
Purchasable hand-designed 16-level Dungeon full of Challenging Puzzles
Free Bonus every day you play the game

Best of all, the game is free to play!
However thanks to your in-app purchases we will be able to keep improving the game!

Thanks for your support, it is greatly appreciated! :)

If you love other role-playing games like Dungeon Master, Eye of the Beholder and Legend of Grimrock, then you will love this game too!

Game is powered by Esenthel Game Engine - http://www.esenthel.com/
03-24-2015, 06:26 AM
Looks good

03-24-2015, 06:32 AM
Wow. This could be good.
Makes some bold claims. I really hope it does live up to that.
03-24-2015, 06:54 AM
Yes, finally another crawler. Will download and try!

I totally love the WoW-like Comic gfx style, btw. So please be good, please be good!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 03-24-2015 at 06:59 AM.
03-24-2015, 07:00 AM
Sooo. I gave it a go.
It really is just a straight up dungeon crawler. Select a hero and off you go to hack and slash some baddies in an old school step by step fps kind of way. Reach the end of the dungeon and you get some in game currency to spend on stuff like a pet or a new hero to play with.
Not sure there's much more to it then that really.
Personally I can see it getting repetitive but some may like this kind of thing.

Sorry, I forgot to say there's lots of loot.

Last edited by Talbs; 03-24-2015 at 07:05 AM.
03-24-2015, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Sooo. I gave it a go.
It really is just a straight up dungeon crawler. Select a hero and off you go to hack and slash some baddies in an old school step by step fps kind of way. Reach the end of the dungeon and you get some in game currency to spend on stuff like a pet or a new hero to play with.
Not sure there's much more to it then that really.
Personally I can see it getting repetitive but some may like this kind of thing.

Sorry, I forgot to say there's lots of loot.

Cool, thx. Lots of loot is always good, haha.
Is there IAP? If yes, how does it work?

This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-24-2015, 07:20 AM
In app is used for buying heroes and pets. Though when you complete a dungeon you are awarded gems which can also be used for this.

There's two currencies. Gems unlock the above mentioned though is ear able by completing the dungeons.
Weapons and items can be bought and sold for the second currency, gold, though weapons, items and gold are found in dungeons also. Weapons can also be improved with gold it looks like.

It's not really my thing so I wont be playing much more to find out if there's a pay wall or not.
03-24-2015, 07:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talbs View Post
Gems unlock the above mentioned though is ear able by completing the dungeons.

Man, I was sitting here for a minute, trying to understand that sentence...

But thanks for your answers, will download it at home, later!

03-24-2015, 07:38 AM
Sorry, typos.
I mean gems unlock heroes and pets. You can purchase gems or earn them by completing dungeons.

Give it a go since it's free, but I Wasn't seeing much more than a simple dungeon hack/slash/loot and level here.
03-24-2015, 08:01 AM
Cool art style. Love me some dungeon crawling and loot collecting so I'm downloading now. Thanks for the imps, Talbs.