★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gidae Yeo
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.9 MB
  • Version: 1.3.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: * Limited Time Sale - 50% Off Price *

Update History
2010.02.12 (v1.3): 10 works of art.
11.03 (v1.2): 7 works of art.
10.20 (v1.1): 1 stage with 3 works of art.
09.16 (v1.0): 3 stages with 30 works of art.

With Sexy CG Girl Puzzle, you can carry a virtual harem of beautiful women with you wherever you go! Each of the three stages consists of a portfolio of ten puzzles depicting original works of art by some of the most talented computer graphic artists today. Each work of art displays the female form in all its glory--sensuous, provocative, playful...and absolutely delicious!

As you complete each puzzle, you can save your creation in your photo album...and display your favorites as wallpaper!

The current collection includes works by:
* Lokman Lam
* Steven Stahlberg
* Tang Yuehui
* K. Jun
* Joerg Warda
* Andrius Balciunas
* Shiyong Wang
* Jimmy Chow

Additional works of art will be added in regular updates.

* Andrius Balciunas
* Jimmy Chow
* Joerg Warda
* K. Jun
* Lokman Lam
* Shiyong Wang
* Steven Stahlberg
* Tang Yuehui

09-17-2009, 02:06 AM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
*withholds negative comments*

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
09-17-2009, 02:28 AM
I don't really mind games with nsfw content but atleast make the game a little bit interesting and playable. I might be wrong here dev, but how is it different than a gazillion other such puzzlers except for the fact that it has CG animated girls pics instead.
09-17-2009, 02:30 AM
I can't think of any reason to withhold your negative comment. Please, go ahead and rip this "game" a new one.

I'm no prude, but this "game" is only something that will be downloaded by lonely, sad people and this developer is just one more of the rotten ilk that plague the appstore with their garbage apps.

This "game" is an insult to the fine gaming community we have here.

T.O.