★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Quadrate [$0.99 -> FREE] - quick fix iPhone arcade game

03-25-2015, 04:07 AM
Quadrate [$0.99 -> FREE] - quick fix iPhone arcade game

Hi!

I have posted on touch arcade before but this time i wanted to tell you guys that my game Quadrate has gone free. I would love to hear some feedback even though the game is very simple.

03-25-2015, 09:45 AM

Thanks for letting us know of the price drop Awnton. This was the only video i could find of Quadrate on YouTube.
It's a pretty good review and the person says its a fun game.

In the video at 0:30 the lights go off, and you kind of have to avoid the blocks in the dark. Downloading now, thanks again.

Update - Looks like Quadrate is not yet available in the Canadian iTunes Store. Looks like i will have to wait to play this game.
Update 2 - Looks like iTunes Store was down, but now fixed... downloading Quadrate now.

Last edited by new_ipodtouch5G_owner; 03-25-2015 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Update
03-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by new_ipodtouch5G_owner View Post
YouTube: video
Thanks for letting us know of the price drop Awnton. This was the only video i could find of Quadrate on YouTube.
It's a pretty good review and the person says its a fun game.

In the video at 0:30 the lights go off, and you kind of have to avoid the blocks in the dark. Downloading now, thanks again.

Update - Looks like Quadrate is not yet available in the Canadian iTunes Store. Looks like i will have to wait to play this game.
Update 2 - Looks like iTunes Store was down, but now fixed... downloading Quadrate now.
Glad it's available now. Would love to hear what you think!
03-27-2015, 09:50 AM
Quadrate is really fun!

Hey!

Downloaded Quadrate yesterday and have been trying it out a lot! Really love the game so far and haven't grown tired of it yet, it comes with a lot of fun I must say. At first I found it really hard but after a couple of tries I started to get the hang of it. I found some flaws that I would like to be fixed and added. First of all I would prefer som kind of usable to save you from though situations, I think this would make the game a little more skill based. I find myself in situations impossible to get out of and impossible to foreseen before hand when controlling my little square... Second, I would love to be able to listen to my own music while playing but besides that a really great game with a lot of potential!

Great job!
04-01-2015, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arorasalamo View Post
Hey!

Downloaded Quadrate yesterday and have been trying it out a lot! Really love the game so far and haven't grown tired of it yet, it comes with a lot of fun I must say. At first I found it really hard but after a couple of tries I started to get the hang of it. I found some flaws that I would like to be fixed and added. First of all I would prefer som kind of usable to save you from though situations, I think this would make the game a little more skill based. I find myself in situations impossible to get out of and impossible to foreseen before hand when controlling my little square... Second, I would love to be able to listen to my own music while playing but besides that a really great game with a lot of potential!

Great job!
Hi Arorasalamo,

Usable sounds like a great idea! Will give it a serious thought and see if we can implement it!
The sound thing is in the pipe, so hold on til the next update!

Thanks for trying it!