★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Breath of Light is a meditative and beautiful puzzle game with a hypnotic soundtrack by Winterpark.

Hold a quiet moment.

Breath of Light is pushing boundaries in terms of what a game can or should be 4/5 Touch Arcade

The perfect fit for anyone who likes to kick back with a good iOS game App Advice

A puzzle game like no other The Age

As a unique, gamified version of guided meditation, Breath of Light helps you enter a state of calm serenity without you even noticing Kill Screen

BEAUTIFUL
Inspired by modern minimalism combined with a range of meditative art styles, from Zen Gardening to Sumi inks and Indian Buddhist art.

RELAXING
Easy to use, flowing and set to a gorgeous and serene soundscape by Winterpark. Best played with headphones.

SIMPLE TO USE
Players guide energy by moving rocks around the mystic garden, setting them in place and watching the energy settle into its new flow.

* A very small percentage of people experience an issue with the audio on first install. Please delete and reinstall the App. Were on it.

** Breath of Light is designed for iPhone 4 and above. It is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Generation or older.

PeteOzzy's comments:

Breath of Light

Many Monkeys
Genres: Games Music Puzzle Lifestyle
$3.79 NZD

Quote:
Hold a quiet moment.

Breath of Light is a meditative and beautiful puzzle game with a hypnotic soundtrack by Winterpark.

BEAUTIFUL
Inspired by modern minimalism combined with a range of meditative art styles, from Zen Gardening to Sumi inks and Indian Buddhist art.

RELAXING
Easy to use, flowing and set to a gorgeous and serene soundscape by Winterpark. Best played with headphones.

SIMPLE TO USE
Players guide energy by moving rocks around the mystic garden, setting them in place and watching the energy settle into its new flow.

** Breath of Light is designed for iPhone 4 and above. It is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 4th Generation or older.

Supported Devices:
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone4
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone5

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.1

Download Size: 53.3MB

03-25-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi From the developer

Thanks for posting this Pete. I'm Matt Ditton from Many Monkeys and I was one of the developers of Breath. I was just about to post a NZ update to the game and you beat me to it.

For those that are interested here is a link to some more information about the game http://manymonkeysdev.com/breathoflight

And here is the trailer.

https://youtu.be/mc69mJN3dQQ

03-25-2015, 06:18 AM
03-25-2015, 01:12 PM
Looks really interesting & well done.
03-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattDitton View Post
Thanks for posting this Pete. I'm Matt Ditton from Many Monkeys and I was one of the developers of Breath. I was just about to post a NZ update to the game and you beat me to it.

For those that are interested here is a link to some more information about the game http://manymonkeysdev.com/breathoflight

And here is the trailer.

https://youtu.be/mc69mJN3dQQ
Congrats MattDitton and Many Monkeys! From a fellow Aussie dev
03-25-2015, 08:10 PM
Yay Aussie devs!

Congrats Many Monkeys!
03-25-2015, 10:35 PM
I really like this game, but I have one little issue.

This an experience best had using headphones right?

Why do some of the sound effects, especially upon puzzle completion, sound so low quality and "washed out"?
03-25-2015, 11:03 PM
What is this bit of gorgeousness here? I have no idea what this is. But I'm committed on the screenshots alone. Looks amazing, nice work. Can't wait to dig in.
03-26-2015, 12:09 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to klicktock
Hooray for Matt and the other Many Monkeys!
03-26-2015, 01:08 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2