★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: INFINIZ
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 35.7 MB
  • Version: 1.00.001
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Dot Warriors Pair

Monster Battle in just 2 seconds!
Just easy touch, but breathtaking two seconds!
Aim to the weakness of the monster!

Enhance the hero!
defeat the stronger monsters to enhance the Hero's ability with the Gem acquired from the battle

Weaken the hero!
You can enhance the hero again, if you dont like current ability, downgrade the stats now

Expand territories to compete in the rank!
"Check how much you expand in the rank.
You will expand it in 'Challenge' mode by every win.
Every win against monsters, you will expand your territories. Also it can be checked on the rank record "

The epic tale of heroes!
Listen to the epic tale of the heroes to defeat the Demon Lords all around the world.
03-25-2015, 08:39 AM
This looks like a nice fresh styled game

03-25-2015, 08:41 AM
So, is this like a paper, rock, scizzors kinda game?
03-25-2015, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by NoodleBear View Post
This looks like a nice fresh styled game
Sarcasm? Lol
03-25-2015, 10:48 AM
Quick description/impressions as I'm playing and posting at work.

10 lives that replenish by 1 every ten minutes. 3 tiles are presented at the top, in the "battle section". You have 6 tiles to choose from at the bottom, trying to match the random sequence of three at the top before the time runs out. You don't have much time (about 2 seconds) so I was trying to memorize the objects and then focus on the bottom so I didn't have to glance back-and-forth.

I noticed a bunch of icons at the title menu for possible customization, shops, etc. Definitely need to spend more time with it to know if I'll like it. Only played one quick game.
03-26-2015, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post
Sarcasm? Lol

I second that lol.
03-28-2015, 02:28 AM
great game

Great RPG! I love the Battle system. But I have a question, is it normal that I only have a maximum of 10 controllers? Even though I already enhanced my hero?
Im just confused! I saw that Challenge Mode requires up to 100x of Controllers and I only have 10 controllers (maximum amount).
Is there any possibility that I can increase the amount of my controllers?
I badly need it to play Challenge mode.

I hope you can help me. Thank you
04-10-2015, 01:40 AM
Now this is a tricky feature and it took me more than a couple of hours just to get the basic sense of it. Challenge basically lets you battle monsters depending on your level and you will get to own a certain number of territories after winning matches.
04-13-2015, 02:06 AM
a bit old for this generation, but its such interesting to know that games like this still do exist. every time i got a chance to play this kind of a game i always remember that old mario and game such, Dot arena, crossyroad etc. Simple games yet so addictive.