★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DeNA Corp.
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 116.7 MB
  • Version: 2.0.10
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Its time to suit up and fight the forces of evil in this REAL-TIME 4-PLAYER CO-OP brawler! No true hero can ever do it alone, so youll be smashing and blasting with an all-star cast of Marvel Super Heroes like CAPTAIN AMERICA, IRON MAN, STAR-LORD, THE HULK, SPIDER-MAN, DR. STRANGE, THOR, BLACK WIDOWand over one hundred MORE!

The universe is under siege and its up to you to assemble the most powerful team of fighters you can find. Sometimes its good to be bad, so your favorite Marvel Super Villains are here too: VENOM, GREEN GOBLIN, KINGPIN, LOKI and many more are eager to head into battle. Play with them all!

MIGHTY FEATURES:

-Battle in real-time 4-player co-op through an epic 3D landscape
-Join live events and take on a brand new set of missions each week
-Assemble your unique team of Super Heroes and Super Villains
-Acquire new suits with unique abilities to upgrade your characters
-Prove you are the team MVP and climb the leaderboards

Its time for you and your friends to embark on this heroic adventure against the most dangerous threats in the universe. Each mission requires teamwork, strategy, and skills that only the mightiest heroes possess.

Are you MIGHTY?

strivemind's comments:

Official Launch Trailer:
03-25-2015, 01:06 PM
This is out already??? Marvel's marketing has been insane lately, I feel sorry for DC and Warner having to compete with Disney.

Who wants to make an open CA account for the TA members? Lol.

03-25-2015, 01:10 PM
Another one? Alright then!

Great find!
03-25-2015, 01:22 PM
DeNA makes... interesting games. Hard to call them good. But if you care about the license they're doing, it can be real easy to love the game, until you hit the (usually very high) paywall.
03-25-2015, 01:23 PM
How does this compare with Marvel: Future Fight?
03-25-2015, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmantb View Post
How does this compare with Marvel: Future Fight?
This is the little kid version of that game. It is almost insane how much they're the same. Same camera perspective, controls, level layouts, etc. This is just really dumbed down and it looks like the Superhero Squad characters.

If you're already on Future Fight, probably don't bother unless you have a child who wants to play a bad game.

I mean, this is the SAME game. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a design doc, gave it to both companies and said, "ok, best wins," and then put out both soft launch to see what happens.

Last edited by andysmash; 03-25-2015 at 01:37 PM.
03-25-2015, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
This is the little kid version of that game. It is almost insane how much they're the same. Same camera perspective, controls, level layouts, etc. This is just really dumbed down and it looks like the Superhero Squad characters.

If you're already on Future Fight, probably don't bother unless you have a child who wants to play a bad game.

SUPER HERO SQUAD!!!!

I have a 3 1/2 year old who LOVES this show. We get home at night and he says daddy put on netflix I wanna watch Super Hero Squad! Sorry for the randomness. When I saw the video I said the same thing to myself. Looks just like it.

If we could harvest human stupidity to run our electricity, and our cars, the world would see a new era of clean, renewable energy. That's an amazing resource we're wasting.
03-25-2015, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post

I mean, this is the SAME game. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a design doc, gave it to both companies and said, "ok, best wins," and then put out both soft launch to see what happens.
This has real time multiplayer and it's an arena fighter. I believe this is marketed towards children, which is why it looks and plays so simple.
03-25-2015, 01:56 PM
Game Impressions

no real people online atm, so the actual gameplay is a bit unorganized

Last edited by touchy85; 03-25-2015 at 02:46 PM.
03-25-2015, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Based Xatu View Post
This has real time multiplayer and it's an arena fighter. I believe this is marketed towards children, which is why it looks and plays so simple.
Ah, I see. Well in terms of gameplay, from the tutorial stuff it was all the same. Drop into a big area, switch between 3 characters, fight dudes until a boss wave, open a chest every 24 hours to unlock more characters, etc. I guess having real people in there with you would be cool and different... but you're still doing the same actions.