★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Who to contact for dev account delay

03-25-2015, 03:58 PM
Who to contact for dev account delay

Hey guys, a couple months ago or so I clicked to join the private dev forums. I think my submission may have got lost in the mix of things (no worries). However I am unable to resubmit, it is just still waiting for approval, and we are nearing time to start promoting our upcoming game. Anyone know if there is a Mod or someone I should contact, don't want to bug Eli or the wrong person who may get spammed with tons of people asking about this issue.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
03-25-2015, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossmanBrothersGames View Post
Hey guys, a couple months ago or so I clicked to join the private dev forums. I think my submission may have got lost in the mix of things (no worries). However I am unable to resubmit, it is just still waiting for approval, and we are nearing time to start promoting our upcoming game. Anyone know if there is a Mod or someone I should contact, don't want to bug Eli or the wrong person who may get spammed with tons of people asking about this issue.
It can take a while, they are pretty busy. I would use the submit a tip option, that is what I did.