★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: PocketPop Revenge updated with OpenFeint Support

09-17-2009, 05:00 AM
PocketPop Revenge updated with OpenFeint Support

We are happy to announce that PocketPop Revenge has been updated to include OpenFeint support for achievements and leaderboards in addition to some other graphical refinements. If you already have a copy grab your update from the app store free of charge, otherwise if you are interested in buying a copy you can get it from the following url for $0.99

We look forward to people trying to beat our scores

Last edited by pocketfun; 09-17-2009 at 08:03 AM.
09-17-2009, 08:15 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
good i really like that game
and including openfeint is always a good update

so thx to dev

Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
09-17-2009, 09:49 PM
Just bought this game after the update because of the OpenFeint Achievements...

I'm first place in magnetism and classic. 4th place in some others..

Can you fix the "Revenge Score 15 million" achievement?
The subtext below it says "score over 20 million" but the name of the achievement is 15 million

Also, your not keeping track of the levels we reach in the games, just the scores.

I got to level 49, but didn't really count for anything (I think 49 is pretty high, previously I had only got to level 25) But idk.

Also, when the game is paused, the "openfeint" button doesn't work. It doesn't load up the openfeint interface.

Edit: ahh got a phone call in the middle of my game and it erased my game and didn't let me continue. Had been playing the game for like 5-10 min already and had a few million points ....should have a save feature, or ability to continue after a phone call or something.

Last edited by Zincous; 09-17-2009 at 10:07 PM.