★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "You haven't lived until you've high fived a Ticklefluff" - PocketGamer

"Ticklefluff wants all of your love RIGHT NOW" - Gamezebo

How long can you keep Ticklefluff happy? Tickle, stroke, poke, squeeze, blow, shake, hi-five and triplefinger Ticklefluff in time to the beat. Ticklefluff will be sad if you get it wrong.

Now with infinite multiplayer party mode! Play with as many friends as you want! Record your faces with the reaction-cam! Enjoy.
03-27-2015, 07:04 AM
I've just seen the hands-on video from AppSpy and I have to say I'm in. It's so cute! I'm playing most of iOS games on iPad (mini and air), but this one feels it's made for iPhone even though it claims it's universal from the description. But I'll for sure test in on all of the devices to be sure which one suits it the best. Anyway, it looks so adorable! And the Ticklefluff sounds awesome, it's just fun to say it .. Ticklefluff .. so yeah

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
03-27-2015, 03:03 PM
There's 170 players already on the Game Center's leaderboards, no one active here? My best attempt is 56 and it was hectic, Ticklefluff becomes quite needy little creature once you made it to the first or even second high five So far I'm enjoying the game on iPad mini with retina mostly even though it took me a while to figure out how to make a blow correctly (because the microphone is on top of the device), on the other hand the iPhone needs more endeavor with shake move compared to iPad. It just takes some attempts to figure out the right approach for each device. That being said, this game's a blast and I highly recommend it. It's well worth its asking price.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
03-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Dammit, thanks for spending my money macplash! :P Picking this up now, cheers for the impressions.