★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Noxus Ltd
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 41.8 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Commander SpaceBeards spacecraft is under attack. Stranded in space he has no option but to fight! Arm him with an array of arsenal and get to work doing battle with alien bugs in a fight for survival.

Collect coins scattered around the spacecraft, trading them for weapons and armor upgrades. Avoid obstacles while running and battle your way towards higher scores.

From Bazookas, Harpoons to Lasers and many more deadly devices, each weapon is designed to take out certain zombie alien bugs quicker and faster than the other.

Gain experience and advance your way through the world leaderboards.
Be WARNED, SpaceBeard requires quick player reactions!

FIRIN MAH LAZER!! Expect huge EXPLOSIONS!

Zombie, aliens and monsters everywhere
Huge explosions and epic visuals
Beautifully designed endless level gameplay
Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements
Multiplayer Compatibility via Game Center
Progressive increase in level difficulty
Optimized for iOS 9 (iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus)

SUPPORT:
For optimum performance always make sure you are using the latest iOS firmware from Apple

Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
www.facebook.com/noxuslimited
www.twitter.com/noxusltd

Do you have any comments, suggestions or found a bug?
We would love to hear from you, reach our support team at: info@nox.us
03-26-2015, 05:42 AM
Finally! This is what I was waiting for last night. Looks great and from the developer of Miika, this shall be mine!
03-26-2015, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Finally! This is what I was waiting for last night. Looks great and from the developer of Miika, this shall be mine!
Yea, I saw this this morning and was going to post it, but I figured you had things under control. It looks good! I bought it, but haven't fired it up yet. I still have a handful of other games to finish downloading first. Fingers crossed it's good!
03-26-2015, 11:51 AM
Where's Psience, he loves them runners, lol. Looks like it plays like Monster Dash. Sorry there is a vid on YouTube, did a search, on mobile now so can't create a link.
03-26-2015, 03:54 PM
03-27-2015, 01:15 PM
Thank you guys your awesome! I shall be posting more screens and some cool artwork soon. I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions for improvements I would love to know.