★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jutiful
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.5 MB
  • Version: 1.11
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: We love mind games, stylish graphics, and crisp insanity.
This application is for such freaks as we are.

REBUS is a game of associations, logic and design that energizes the brain.

It doesnt matter how long you would like to play, either an hour or several minutes, every solved rebus will make a pleasant snap in your head. Enjoy!

And yes! We do plan to update the app and add new levels regularly.

**********

"REBUS will get your brain firing on all cylinders" -- Cult of Mac

"REBUS caught our eye because of its stylish look" -- TouchArcade

"Its fresh and original, looks great and toys with your emotions" -- PhoneDog

"Its simple, its clever, its unpredictable" -- PocketGamer

**********

touchy85's comments:

REBUS - Absurd Logic Game

Jutiful
Genres: Games Onderwijs Woorden Puzzel
GAME CENTER ENABLED
Gratis




Quote:
We love mind games, stylish graphics, and crisp insanity.
This application is for such freaks as we are.


REBUS is a game of associations, logic and design that energizes the brain.


It doesnt matter how long you would like to play, either an hour or several minutes, every solved rebus will make a pleasant snap in your head. Enjoy!


And yes! We do plan to update the app and add new levels regularly.




















Supported Devices:

  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5
  • iPad23G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone4S
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G


Minimum iOS Version: iOS 7.0


Download Size: 35.8MB


03-26-2015, 02:05 PM
#2
Joined: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,574


prepare to think out of the box

03-26-2015, 02:11 PM
#3
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,544
My daughter loves this type of game, downloading for her now.
03-27-2015, 07:17 AM
#4
I've got a walkthrough that's aaaaalmost complete. Still stuck on a few. But if anyone needs some help, here ya go.
http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/03/...h-and-answers/
03-27-2015, 08:22 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
I've got a walkthrough that's aaaaalmost complete. Still stuck on a few. But if anyone needs some help, here ya go.
http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/03/...h-and-answers/
Awesome.

How is this game not in the TA hot list?
03-29-2015, 09:05 AM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 338
Wow, this game makes me feel utterly stupid. I can't even complete the first section. I feel like the tutorial could have been a bit more helpful. Why on earth does a coat hanger = tab?
03-29-2015, 10:53 AM
#7
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
I've got a walkthrough that's aaaaalmost complete. Still stuck on a few. But if anyone needs some help, here ya go.
http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/03/...h-and-answers/
I've added that to my reading list as I'll probably need the help at some point.
Before I go click on it, are they answers divided into sections, what it mean is, I have on,y a couple from each section unanswered and I'm worried if I click then all the answers will be on the same page if that makes sense.

Also The share button crashes the app, and I've not had a confirmation email for the newsletter.
03-29-2015, 03:54 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I've added that to my reading list as I'll probably need the help at some point.
Before I go click on it, are they answers divided into sections, what it mean is, I have on,y a couple from each section unanswered and I'm worried if I click then all the answers will be on the same page if that makes sense.

Also The share button crashes the app, and I've not had a confirmation email for the newsletter.
It is broken up into sections. Each section is on its own page. So if you go to the first page and click on a page number, you'll only see the answers for that section. If you're really afraid of seeing any you didn't complete, feel free to drop me a comment on there and I'll help you out on the one you're stuck on.

As for sharing & newsletter...I'm not sure if you're referring to the game or my site? Or something else entirely?
03-29-2015, 03:57 PM
#9
That one's been puzzling me, as well. I never heard of it called a "tab" before. I even tried asking some folks and no one heard of it called that. I guess we were lucky they put that one in the tutorial?

I also wish that keyboard was more responsive. I got a lot of typos with it if I didn't carefully press each letter slowly to make sure the game read it. And there are some other puzzles later on where I was like "how is that the answer?!" once I knew the answer. Could definitely use some polish.
03-30-2015, 12:21 PM
#10
Joined: Sep 2013
Location: uk
Posts: 3,544
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
It is broken up into sections. Each section is on its own page. So if you go to the first page and click on a page number, you'll only see the answers for that section. If you're really afraid of seeing any you didn't complete, feel free to drop me a comment on there and I'll help you out on the one you're stuck on.

As for sharing & newsletter...I'm not sure if you're referring to the game or my site? Or something else entirely?

Oops, sorry I meant the sharing on the game, I was on strong meds yesterday, forgot posting on this thread at all actually, thank you for the offer if help
Have you bought the extra pack also?