★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch]Galaxy Zero (by Funplus Inc.)

03-26-2015, 03:56 PM
[Soft Launch]Galaxy Zero (by Funplus Inc.)

Galaxy Zero

Funplus Inc.
Genres: Games Actie Arcade
Gratis

Quote:
As an ace pilot, will you save the galaxy from an evil galactic empire? Join Galaxy Zero, a sci-fi classic top-down shoot’ em up online action game that’s easy to start and fun to master. Customize and outfit your Fighter to handle any situation and make it truly yours. Fly with millions of other pilots in an epic battle for control of the galaxy in Galaxy Zero. PLAY FREE in this epic action clash in the stars with RPG elements!

FEATURES
* Free to play Online Action with RPG (Role Playing Game) elements
* Face Endless Mode and see how long you can survive
* Customize and upgrade your Fighter to face any challenge
* Conquer the galaxy for your alliance
* Challenge the leaderboards and dominate
* Connect and aid your Facebook friends

PLAYER REVIEWS
5/5 "Lots of challenging fighters, interesting story mode and love Endless Mode!"
5/5 "Keeps me going for hours."
5/5 "I love my up screen shooters and this one is one of the best, AND, you don't have to waste money to get to the upper levels."
5/5 "Could literally spend all day on this! I love this game! Campaign mode is epic and I love the fact that I can customize my Fighter weapons!"

Visit our official page: http://gz.funplus.com/
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GalaxyZeroFunplus

3G or Wi-Fi is required for gameplay.

Supported Devices:

• iPhone6Plus
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPhone6
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPodTouchFourthGen
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPhone-3GS
  • iPhone4
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 84MB

03-26-2015, 03:57 PM
03-26-2015, 10:26 PM
Looks good!

Edit: how do the free to play works? Any way to unlock the whole game with an IAP?
03-27-2015, 05:51 AM
Couldn't resist and my gut feeling was right, unfortunately.
This is a lifeless facebook game with not much personality to it. Energy system and consumable iap's only, starting from $5. The relativeley short levels ramp up pretty quick to let the "play as guest" out in the dry.

To be fair and objective, some great graphics with relative touch controls that do their job absolutely well, and the energy seems to be balanced pretty good, at least in the beginning (as usual). Survival mode does absorb only one energy per try (100 given), so that's very generous. Continues need consumables/facebook.

Try out for yourself, it's free.
03-27-2015, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Couldn't resist and my gut feeling was right, unfortunately.
This is a lifeless facebook game with not much personality to it. Energy system and consumable iap's only, starting from $5. The relativeley short levels ramp up pretty quick to let the "play as guest" out in the dry.

To be fair and objective, some great graphics with relative touch controls that do their job absolutely well, and the energy seems to be balanced pretty good, at least in the beginning (as usual). Survival mode does absorb only one energy per try (100 given), so that's very generous. Continues need consumables/facebook.

Try out for yourself, it's free.
Thank you, then that's a no go
04-17-2015, 05:38 AM
actually it is a very good game, the unlimited mode is fun and only consumes 1energy and you get tons of energy daily, i have never run out of energy even when playing for hours. You can get a very good ship without too much effort, after lvl 70 its gets harder to upgrade further, but Level 90 is max, so that is ok.

Cons:
- Facebook game
- FB friend system is the only leaderboard available atm
- game gets repetitive after some time, because you can only advance with good equipment after some time not with skill, even if you dodge every bullet, you wont be able to deal enough dmg to get further, because that results in a bullet hell where every single bullet already drops half your HP

fazit: you have to enjoy the whole upgrade your ship to advance system to like this game. F2P model is actually good, you get enough diamonds and energy daily, no IAP needed, it just makes you progress a bit faster. Strike mode is quite boring, Boss and Unlimited are the modes i enjoy more.