★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cartoon Survivor coming to Android

03-26-2015, 10:40 PM
Cartoon Survivor coming to Android

Hey guys,

We posted in the Upcoming iPhone and iPad games forum but just wanted to let you all know that Cartoon Survivor is also coming to Android.

If your not familiar with our game here are some details:

Cartoon Survivor is an adventure runner with a diagonal twist. It's set in a beautiful vibrant 3D world full of loveable dynamic characters. You must manoeuvre through death defying obstacle courses full of feisty creatures and deadly lava before the dynamite explodes!

The game features a finely-tuned tilt mechanic so the player can intuitively run, jump and glide throughout the levels.

The player determines the maximum time they have to complete each level by choosing the length of wick on the dynamite that has been strapped to the main character. Each Episode (level) will pit the character against a hostile environment featuring a number of enemies and traps designed to slow the player’s progress through the level.

We're super excited to launch on Android as the some of the team are avid Android users. Would love to know what you think.

07-23-2015, 02:45 AM
Hi everyone,
Over a month ago we launched Cartoon Survivor for iOS. Very soon we will be launching on Android with lots of great new changes and features. We would love some people to try out the Android version before launch to make sure its runs well on a wide variety of devices. If you would like to help then sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19oY...?usp=send_form and we will send you download instructions.

12-30-2015, 05:14 AM
Nice Game

I like playing games on my phone and on internet.

I love this game, also like playing power rangers on Sonic Gang.