★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A beautiful mind exercise for the brains. Deal with primary chaos and try to restore the initial harmony pattern.

- over 70 predesigned levels

- improved puzzle geenration mechanism

- unique puzzle "fog of war"

- teleporting nodes

- unlimited randomly generated puzzles

- possibility to share unique stylish patterns with your friends

Lysogora's comments:
Lines of Light continues the idea of logical puzzles, firstly presented in the Lines of Harmony game. Now, copleting puzzle is not as easy as before:
- the player can't see all the elements of the puzzle - only those near the already connected parts - connection charge can be teleported across the puzzle edges and special ports.
- several centers spreading charge on the same map
- greater maps (up to 18 x 18)
- improved generator of random games

03-27-2015, 07:23 AM
This looks pretty interesting, will definitely give it a go. Cheers!

03-27-2015, 11:56 AM
03-27-2015, 12:59 PM
I'm downloading
03-27-2015, 05:13 PM
Addictive! Some levels made me think hard to solve them.
03-27-2015, 06:52 PM
Oh, awesome! I love Lines of Harmony (and still play it), so this is absolutely an instabuy for me. I know what I'll be playing tonight!
03-28-2015, 05:10 AM
Valentia, what are your impressions about this game as compared to the previous one?
03-29-2015, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by Lysogora View Post
Valentia, what are your impressions about this game as compared to the previous one?
I like it very much. The background, while still sensitive, doesn't jump like LoH. I think you fixed that really nicely. I'm glad to see the elegance of LoH is still there, and I really am enjoying the colored background. It's very pleasant on the eyes. The addition of the fog of war-like concept adds intrigue and challenge to the game. And, of course, I love that you included the option to get rid of the ads! It's a very pretty and enjoyable game and I've been playing it quite a lot. Well done!
04-05-2015, 07:51 AM
Hey y'all.
Has anyone solved puzzle 32? I've tried it every which-way and I can't see how there's a solution. Just want some confirmation that there is and I'll keep tinkering with it.
Happy playing!
04-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Sorry, it is really a bug with the 32 level. I've already made a fixed version of the game and submtted it for the appstore review.