★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Red cloud $1.99 ---> free

03-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Red cloud $1.99 ---> free

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/be-red-cloud/id940584115?mt=8
03-27-2015, 01:38 PM
What the hell is this?

03-27-2015, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo_Masaki View Post
What the hell is this?
"Live the Indian dream in 3D, join a tribe, challenge other players worldwide and rise through their ranks.
Become a chief! "Be Red Cloud!"

Hunt dangerous animals, like pumas or mighty grizzlies, gather resources and craft new and powerful weapons.

Challenge other players worldwide in multiplayer mode and compete with them in sneaking, tracking and hunting.

Become the best Indian the world has seen - "Be Red Cloud"

Be Red Cloud is completely free - Some content, like beaver skins, can only be bought with real money.
This game requires at least 1GB memory (iPhone 5 or higher, or iPad 3 or higher).

"Be Red Cloud" MMOG Features:

* A dynamic and compelling 3D world
* Join one of 3 tribes - Lakota Sioux, Comanche or Pawnee, become the best of your tribe!
* Over 20 different huntable animals
* Over 100 different weapons and upgrades
* 12 epic missions, where you become a real indian
* 3 sandbox regions, where you can freely hunt and dispose animals
* Challenge other players worldwide
* Customize your favorite Indian with over 130 clothes"
03-27-2015, 02:23 PM
iOS 8.0 or above... Pity
03-28-2015, 12:10 PM
isn't this one of those apps that goes free every other week since it was released?
any thoughts on the game - from those that have tried it?
04-13-2015, 04:19 AM
I already tried it and IMO it's a great game.
The beautiful 3D graphics, large terrains and the atmosphere with dynamic weather and daylight make this game to my personal favorite.
I really like to freely explore the different regions, hunt many different animals, harvest resources to buy new items and clothes, to individualise my avatar or to upgrade my weapons.

The multiplayer mode of course is fun as well and provides a great long term motivation besides the single player mission levels. You can challenge other players online on the 'rock, paper, scissors' concept in every one of the 12 mission levels. There your reached points in the particular level, the amount of your resources, upgrade stages of your weapons and other figures are compared to your opponent's values. With every victory you win resources from your opponent as well as you climb up in the rankings.

What i don't like too much is, that some of the items are quite a bit expensive. On the other hand they therefore are always affordable with resources only. So there's no essential need for buying in app purchases. For speeding up the progress of harvesting or other things it's quite useful though. So i nevertheless already bought one...
But i mean, as the game is completely free, i think it's not the worst thing to support the developers.
04-13-2015, 01:05 PM
Hangs on opening screen on iPad Air 2 w newest iOS.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-14-2015, 04:32 AM
Hi Habakuk, we're sorry that you have that issue with our game.
Would you mind sending us an email to info@scorpius-forge.de with a short description of your issue, so we can reproduce the problem? We'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks alot
Chris

Last edited by Chris@Scorpius Forge; 04-14-2015 at 04:36 AM.
04-14-2015, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@Scorpius Forge View Post
Hi Habakuk, we're sorry that you have that issue with our game.
Would you mind sending us an email to info@scorpius-forge.de with a short description of your issue, so we can reproduce the problem? We'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Thanks alot
Chris
by "we" do you mean you and TouchWarrior?

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Cally’s Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
Game Center ID: MKL085
04-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solip:System View Post
by "we" do you mean you and TouchWarrior?
Yep, that's EXACTLY what i meant!
I mean as i paid so much money to him for his post, i guess the least i can expect is him to help me fixing the issue...