Universal Just Go Golf - A Walk & Golf Experience

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JackGames, Mar 27, 2015.

1. JackGames

JackGames Member

Oct 9, 2013
    #1 JackGames, Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    Hello everyone. Our new game, Just Go Golf is live on the App Store. Hope you enjoy.
    Check out our video How to Play Just Go Golf

Just Go Golf is a mobile app that provides all the activity of a full round of golf. Players gently swing their phone or device as though they were holding a golf club, and then walk the distance of their shot before taking the next one. Just Go Golf can be played in parks, malls, trails, sidewalks, or any safe outdoor setting; and features a golf cart and driving range for indoor and stationary play.

Just Go Golf is available on the App Store for the iPhone, iPod and iPad.

Free Version
    Courses open on daily schedule. Open and Play another course each time you walk an entire round.

Gold Club
    All courses unlocked from beginning.

Find out more about the game at: JustGoGames.com

Promo codes -
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=258218

Attached Files:

2. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I couldn't figure how to get this to work with my iPad. I know it's not practical nor was ment to be played with one but I thought it was worth a shot. I will try this on an iPhone when I have the chance.

3. JackGames

JackGames Member

Oct 9, 2013
    iPad uses the touch-to-swing option. Hold your finger on the ball for 1/2 a second to line up and then drag your finger across the screen in the direction you want the club to go. For a full swing, make a half circle up to the top, and then a half circle back into the ball. Hope this helps!