★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Million's Lovers - Tricks, Likes, Treats. $1.99 > FREE

03-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Million's Lovers - Tricks, Likes, Treats. $1.99 > FREE

***** Featured "BEST NEW GAME" in 13 Countries *****
***** Thank you for supporting indie game development *****

UPDATE**V1.0.6Game is now FREE!

Thank you for everyone who played my game! Wish you guys had a good time!

Here is a little story behind the creation,

I had 3 dogs, but 2 Shelties passed away due to cancers, only my bro Jack Russell now. So I created a game base on them as an memory.

The background is designed on lake side as they used to love running and playing at the places similar, and there are so many meats for them!! I hope they will like his places, just like heaven.

Art style inspired by pixel masters: Superbrother, Fez...etc we suggest you check their games out too if you like pixel arts.

Game is featured on AppStore officially last week in some countries. Wanna share happiness with you all.

Thank you for your support!

Game Trailer

Gameplay Trailer [updates*]

We are a new independent studio! any comments from you help us to improve! thanks you very much!
03-28-2015, 03:43 PM
This is a good runner. I had a lot of fun with it. I don't think it's universal though. iPhone only...... Worth the download IMO.

03-28-2015, 04:14 PM
The pixel art and music are fantastic. Very reminiscent of Superbrothers S&S. It's also clever the way the score is counted in "likes".

Adding Game Center leaderboards/achievements would add replay value; competing for high scores with friends on these types of games is where it's at.

Thanks so much for letting us try out your game! +1 for "Ballsy the Jack Russel". Awesome dog name!

EDIT: Duh! I see now that the inspiration did in fact come from SS&S EP...

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 03-28-2015 at 04:19 PM.
03-28-2015, 07:45 PM
I do wish it was universal, but love this art and the story behind the app is touching as well.

Thanks for the freebie sir.

Error 404. Signature can not be displayed.
03-28-2015, 08:14 PM
Fullscreen ads with waiting timers.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
03-28-2015, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Habakuk View Post
Fullscreen ads with waiting timers.
Strange, I didn't get ads or timers of any kind...
03-29-2015, 04:23 AM
Endless runners are not my thing. I can definitely appreciate the tribute to pets that passed away and I love the graphics. I will try to give this more time for those reasons. Thanks for the price drop.
03-29-2015, 05:21 AM
thanks for downloading! and hope you guys enjoy it and share to your friends especially those with pets
03-29-2015, 06:05 AM
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Strange, I didn't get ads or timers of any kind...
They dropped it free forever and added ads. I wish you would add an iap to remove the ads because this is really perfect to play before bed.

My screen name is misunderstood. I am not some arrogant person who thinks he's so cool. Cool, because I like cold weather and Pepper because I'm hot.

Game Center: BakedCracker