iPad FREE - 100 Spots. A challenging brain teaser

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by super_batty, Mar 30, 2015.

1. super_batty

super_batty New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    IT guy
    #1 super_batty, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
    Hello, I'm very new here, i hope I'm doing things correctly. i would like to introduce you to a free game my friend and I made for the iOS platform, called 100 Spots

What the heck is 100 spots ?
    When we were younger, we used to play a paper and pencil game where we would fill a 10x10 grid from 1 to 100, with 2 simple rules: skip 2 cases horizontally and vertically, and skip one case diagonally. That's it. That's what 100 spots is about. Fill the grid!
    Now what ?
    We're very new to everything. the community building, the social communication, the talking to people thing... English is not our primary language. we'll typo and speak funny at times. It'll be just fine.
    The current version is 1.01, Apple takes 8 days to validate our builds, (8 days can be nerve wrecking). our next update will include a universal build, (iphone/ipad), and some GUI improvement.

Check out 100 spots there
    It's free:
    pretty link: 100 Spots is awesome
    unpretty link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/100-spots/id975226674?mt=8&uo=4

This is a quick video of the gameplay, presented by my daughter.

Attached Files:

2. super_batty

super_batty New Member

Mar 27, 2015
    IT guy
    The latest update to date (1.22) brings localization of the game in english, french, spanish, italian, russian, but also a better sensitivity of the grid, a set of skins, and new animations of the mascot.

Tons of fun guaranteed! Challenge your friends !