★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Best iOS Game of the Week on Pocket Gamer

"This is a brutally difficult game that takes great pleasure in killing you over and over and over again, as you try to get a koala through the spike-laced gauntlets - Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer

"Cube Koala is so well designed that you can pick it up and play it with ease, learning its intricacies as you go along" - Chris Carter, Touch Arcade - 4.5/5

"Now here's a game that's thrusting giant buzzsaws at us upon first sight. There are also dark backgrounds filled with electronic guts and spikes shining sharp in the foreground" - Chris Priestman, Pocket Gamer

Cube Koala is an intense puzzler where you play as a koala placed in a kafkaesque tesseract containing deadly traps. Guide our little hero through increasingly difficult levels, manipulate gravity and employ every skill you have learned to bounce through the levels exitjust to appear in a new one.

YuliYuli's comments:
Hey everyone!

Our team Happymagenta is excited to announce the release of our new game - Cube Koala!
The game is already available in New Zealand and will be available all around the world as soon as your calendar shows March 31st

Cube Koala is an intense puzzler where you play as a koala placed in a kafkaesque tesseract containing deadly traps.

You will need to guide the little hero through increasingly difficult levels, manipulate gravity and employ every skill you have learned to bounce through the levels exitjust to appear in a new one.

P.S.: We also want to take this opportunity to thank all the beta-testers of the game! Thanks a lot for you fresh ideas, reviews and reports! This helped us a lot!

03-30-2015, 06:00 AM
Wow! This looks nice!

03-30-2015, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Wow! This looks nice!
This is not nice but amazing Great level design with a Koala that comes with great personality. One of the most addictive puzzle game out there right now imo.
03-30-2015, 08:23 AM
Some impressions from the upcoming thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...15#post3510215

In short; very polished and challenging game. To 3-star each level - diabolic.

I'm at level 45 (148/162, only counting the unlocked levels) and i have 20 levels more to unlock, yet.

Oh boy, these gravity levels

Oops, fyi, the gifs are in slow motion. Ain't that easy.
03-30-2015, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Oops, fyi, the gifs are in slow motion. Ain't that easy.
GIFs are slow motion until fully loaded - Once done they are fast :-)

Thanks for loving the game.

I can't wait till 00:00 by US time to get my release copy.
Didn't want to use a promo code.
Because with a promo you can't star the game or leave a review.
03-30-2015, 09:30 AM
Yea, I gave this a go a little bit ago. I made a quick video. I'll post it when it's done uploading. It's really good though! It get really tough the further you go along. One thing I absolutly love is the quick reset after you die......and you will die a lot! That can make or break a game in my opinion. Definitly worth a download. I'm not sure of the IAPs yet. I know it's $.99 a level to unlock early. I'm not sure about the disable ads IAP though. You know, to be honest, I don't remember seeing any ads while playing?
03-30-2015, 09:32 AM
03-30-2015, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Yea, I gave this a go a little bit ago. I made a quick video. I'll post it when it's done uploading. It's really good though! It get really tough the further you go along. One thing I absolutly love is the quick reset after you die......and you will die a lot! That can make or break a game in my opinion. Definitly worth a download. I'm not sure of the IAPs yet. I know it's $.99 a level to unlock early.
Yeah. The game might be a bit too hardcore for casual players. Yet, I've seen some guys playing it hours long - until the battery is depleted.

Quote:
I'm not sure about the disable ads IAP though. You know, to be honest, I don't remember seeing any ads while playing?
I guess that's because ads are turned off at the moment.
03-30-2015, 10:35 AM
03-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Is this now out cant find the NZ link to buy it?