★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FREE for 2 days only!

Play as Incendio, our hero, armed with your wits and a keg of gunpowder to liberate the towns gold from the evil Boss Grimshaw in this explosive new puzzle game!

150 levels of puzzles and mind-bending mayhem await as you blaze a gunpowder trail across the Wild West. Save the day using flaming wagons, Gatling guns, chandeliers, cannons, mine carts, and more! Burn your way through each puzzle and crack the safe with a cleverly placed powder keg!

Blow up all of Boss Grimshaw's piggy banks and race the clock to compete with friends as you work your way toward freeing the people's money from his greedy paws. But dont underestimate Grimshaw's trickery. He isn't going to make this easy!

Download Gunpowder now, and blast your way to victory!

REVIEWS

Story of a hero trying to bring down the baddie told in such a classic cat-and-mouse way Gunpowder will appeal to both fans of puzzle games and cartoons alike. 4 out of 5! -TouchArcade

"Thanks to such delightful visuals it feels like more of a breath of fresh air than usual" 4.5/5 - 148Apps

Featured in Best New iOS Games by MacLife.com

Featured in Best New Android and iOS Games by PhoneArena

A charming debut iPad puzzle game beautifully illustrated, Gunpowder includes a great physics engine, offering iPad owners a nice little challenge.
-App Addict

4.5 out of 5.0 AppGemeInde

4.37 out of 5 MOTD Media

9/10 - KickMyGeek.com
03-30-2015, 03:15 PM

03-30-2015, 04:46 PM
Thanks Touchy! What's your opinion on the game?
03-30-2015, 04:51 PM
The visual style looks nice, but looking at the video the gameplay seems to be quite simple... Reminds me of connect the dots more than anything.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-30-2015, 04:56 PM
It's been out for more than 2 years now on Windows so there are quite a few reviews out there if people are impatient for impressions.
03-31-2015, 12:05 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-31-2015, 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
The visual style looks nice, but looking at the video the gameplay seems to be quite simple... Reminds me of connect the dots more than anything.
true at first the gameplay might look a lil bit boring, but at a later levels, it becomes more challenging since you have to think where to place the gunpowder on the right spot to get three stars(piggy bank?) on every level. i havent play this long enough too, but i think theres a lot more items on later levels.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

03-31-2015, 12:13 AM
I'm enjoying this one, lol. Really polished and high production value I must add. Played a few levels and seems easy at first, but i do see the difficulty ramping up.

Simple premise, destroy all piggy banks to get a three piggy rating. Use gunpowder to connect the explosive kegs and using the kegs blast radius. Granted very early in the game, I can see this being enjoyable. There is a "restore purchases" button, but haven't seen any IAP yet.

For what it's worth, don't regret spending the cash, but I do wish it was universal.
03-31-2015, 10:54 AM
Please please make this universal! Looks pretty fun!
03-31-2015, 03:34 PM
I took the plunge on this and like the others who have I've got to say I haven't delved very far into it but so far I'm liking it a lot. It looks great, really nice production values and I'm enjoying playing it.

Unless it takes a significantly bad turn its a thumbs up from me.