★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *** 1 MILLION DOWNLOADS! Thank you, brave adventurers, for playing the game! ***

Help a lowly peasant on his journey to become a powerful dungeon master!

Dodge spikes, knives, spiders, skeletons, lasers, saws, and more on your journey to collect rare coins and artifacts.

Features:
-10 unique and challenging quests
-tons of collectable upgrades and items
-infinite replay value in randomized, procedurally-generated environments
-Game Center leaderboards for bragging rights in the Eternal Quest
-adorable "boxel" graphics
-a high-quality musical score
-endless dungeon-running fun!

Having trouble with the controls? Options are available in the game's settings menu (to the right of the wizard in the starting area) which allow you to change swipe sensitivity or enable 'continuous drag' mode!
03-31-2015, 04:04 PM
Yeah it's out!

I had so much fun testing this little beauty and completed everything, which wasn't a walk in the park at all. I really don't mind to do it all over again.

@Tyson
I have no idea how this works...my test version will expire in 16 days, will it be unplayable after? And, before i download this official version, i might delete the other one first, i guess. Enlighten me, please.

03-31-2015, 05:23 PM
Hey! Firstly thanks for all of your help during the testing phase, Qwertz!

I'm not exactly sure what would happen if you download the official version overtop of the beta version. I think your device should just think it's an update and retain your save data...but I haven't tested it, so I can't promise!

I think it's amazing that you managed to complete all of the levels. I'm pretty sure you're the only one so far! That said, the official version has Game Center leaderboards for the endless quest, so now you'll be able to see if you can get the highest score .

As for the test version expiring...I think the game will become unplayable after that point, yes.

Creator of Zombox, The Quest Keeper, Bean Boy and Jungle Moose.
03-31-2015, 05:24 PM
Here's the official release trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Creator of Zombox, The Quest Keeper, Bean Boy and Jungle Moose.
03-31-2015, 05:36 PM

free to play done right !
03-31-2015, 05:59 PM
This is the kind of game that will make you late for an appointment! It is really well done in all aspects and smartly implements it's sole IAP to remove the somewhat frequent ads. I have a feeling this will do well for the developer and deservedly so!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-31-2015, 06:10 PM
You're welcome, Tyson, my pleasure.

I deleted everything and even unsubscribed in the Testflight app, just to make sure everything runs fine. I'm downloading right now...and tomorrow/thursday i will gladly buy the remove-ads when i buy everything else, at once.
03-31-2015, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
This is the kind of game that will make you late for an appointment! It is really well done in all aspects and smartly implements it's sole IAP to remove the somewhat frequent ads. I have a feeling this will do well for the developer and deservedly so!
Nah, there's another IAP to buy 500 coins, but that's just a buck and is basically just cheating your way into unlocking stuff! Instantly bought the ad-removal IAP. Great, great, GREAT game!!!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-31-2015, 06:22 PM
I just downloaded it. Excited to try it. Very sexy graphics . In fact I haven't been this excited to try a game since last night when I found that awesome CrownTaker PeteOzzy found for us! Love you God Pete
03-31-2015, 06:59 PM
Why is there no portrait mode?