★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tuan Pham
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 10.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: Let's play sum tracks - brand new, simple, easy to play, but very addictive puzzle game. The rule is simple - each time you swipe square tiles through round tiles the number in square tile is subtract to number in rounds tile. Move tiles until all round tiles is be cleared and all square tile numbers equal zero.
It's not easy as the descriptions above.The higher levels you get to, the more difficult they are. Don't let them take you down so easy.
Sum Tracks has 90 levels and is updating...
Let's swipe and fight against tiles!

Special thanks to Eliolanda for his awesome games.

Haki's comments:

Link iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id976040137?mt=8
03-31-2015, 11:47 PM
Hello! I just finished level 15, and thought I'd give you a little feedback before I go back to playing. I like it a lot. It's polished and attractive, and the puzzles are fun. I really like games with clean, clear graphics and smooth gameplay, both of which Sum Tracks has. I was happy to purchase the IAP to remove the ads and make all levels available.

I have one suggestion: Please consider adding an incremental "undo" feature. There have been a number of levels where I got the first series of sums right, but wanted to erase/back up a latter series in progress. As it is now, you have to reset the whole level to try a different strategy. I think it would be more enjoyable to be able to back up just a few moves if one desired.

Last edited by Valentia; 04-01-2015 at 03:46 AM.

04-01-2015, 08:20 AM
interesting and hard game, i just got lev 18
04-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
Hello! I just finished level 15, and thought I'd give you a little feedback before I go back to playing. I like it a lot. It's polished and attractive, and the puzzles are fun. I really like games with clean, clear graphics and smooth gameplay, both of which Sum Tracks has. I was happy to purchase the IAP to remove the ads and make all levels available.

I have one suggestion: Please consider adding an incremental "undo" feature. There have been a number of levels where I got the first series of sums right, but wanted to erase/back up a latter series in progress. As it is now, you have to reset the whole level to try a different strategy. I think it would be more enjoyable to be able to back up just a few moves if one desired.
Thank you for your feedback, I'm happy because you love it. I will try adding "undo" feature on version 1.2. Now, version 1.1 is waiting for review with new 45 levels. I have some question, can you help me some feedback:
1. Is the ads too much?
2. Do you want to have the "GET THE ANSWER" feature? This feature will show how to do to pass level.
Again, thank you so much!
04-01-2015, 04:38 PM
i cant get passed level 18.... can anyone advise plz
04-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haki View Post
Thank you for your feedback, I'm happy because you love it. I will try adding "undo" feature on version 1.2. Now, version 1.1 is waiting for review with new 45 levels. I have some question, can you help me some feedback:
1. Is the ads too much?
2. Do you want to have the "GET THE ANSWER" feature? This feature will show how to do to pass level.
Again, thank you so much!
I can't answer if the ads are too much because I bought the "remove ads" IAP right away, as soon as I knew I liked the game! So, I saw like one ad only. Hopefully someone else can help answer that.

As far as a "get the answer" feature is concerned, I don't think it's really necessary. In this game you can skip a level and choose a different one, so you don't get frustrated not being able to move on. And then you can come back to the one that is giving you problems later. I really like that. I think it's fine as is. Others may think differently, however! EDIT: oh, I think skipping a level comes with the IAP, is that correct? Or can you skip without the IAP? I can't recall. Anyway, people who can't skip a level might have more need of an answer feature, I suppose.

I think it's great that you've already submitted more levels!

It really is a great little game. I put it on my iPhone as well as my iPad, so I got to play while waiting at the dentist's office today--it made the time go by nicely.

Last edited by Valentia; 04-01-2015 at 04:59 PM.
04-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Are there any plans to make the game universal in the future?

Downloaded, hopefully will play tomorrow. Sounds like my thing though after reading previous posters comments.
04-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
I can't answer if the ads are too much because I bought the "remove ads" IAP right away, as soon as I knew I liked the game! So, I saw like one ad only. Hopefully someone else can help answer that.

As far as a "get the answer" feature is concerned, I don't think it's really necessary. In this game you can skip a level and choose a different one, so you don't get frustrated not being able to move on. And then you can come back to the one that is giving you problems later. I really like that. I think it's fine as is. Others may think differently, however! EDIT: oh, I think skipping a level comes with the IAP, is that correct? Or can you skip without the IAP? I can't recall. Anyway, people who can't skip a level might have more need of an answer feature, I suppose.

I think it's great that you've already submitted more levels!

It really is a great little game. I put it on my iPhone as well as my iPad, so I got to play while waiting at the dentist's office today--it made the time go by nicely.
I have a plan to add "get the answer" feature, but now i will consider it again and spent time for "undo" feature.
With "Can you skip without the IAP?" Yes, now without IAP, user must pass level 15 to unlock level 16 to level 30, pass level 30 to unlock level 31 - 45. I think it is ok Thank you very much for your feedback!
04-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Are there any plans to make the game universal in the future?

Downloaded, hopefully will play tomorrow. Sounds like my thing though after reading previous posters comments.
Yes, version 1.1 is coming, it support both iPhone & iPad. Thanks for your download
04-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haki View Post
I have a plan to add "get the answer" feature, but now i will consider it again and spent time for "undo" feature.
With "Can you skip without the IAP?" Yes, now without IAP, user must pass level 15 to unlock level 16 to level 30, pass level 30 to unlock level 31 - 45. I think it is ok Thank you very much for your feedback!
Thank you for the quick response!

I'm very much looking forward to whatever you do in future versions!