★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch: SA] Dawn of Titans - (By NaturalMotion)

04-01-2015, 01:49 AM
[Soft Launch: SA] Dawn of Titans - (By NaturalMotion)

Quote:
Release Info:

Price: Free

Requirements:

Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.

Quote:
Description:

Lead EPIC TITANS into monumental 3D battles, featuring THOUSANDS OF TROOPS, all controlled by you. Wage WAR against other players and CAPTURE their land through the might of your army and your skill on the battlefield.

With console-quality 3D graphics and ultra-addictive gameplay, Dawn of Titans begins a new-era for Action Strategy MMO games.

- Lead your army to victory in impressive 3D battles

- Raise and train epic titans

- Wage war against players and take their land

- Build your kingdom to fuel your domination

- Forge an ultimate alliance with your friends

- Chat in real-time with other players

- Rise up through the world leagues by crushing your enemies

---------------------

THIS GAME IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH iPhone 5 or later, iPad Mini 2 or later and 4th Generation iPad or later.

Make sure you play with your device connected to the internet to gain access to the latest content and features, and to ensure that your profile is backed up.

PLEASE NOTE! Dawn of Titans is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. You can toggle these purchases on/off in the "Restrictions" menu on your device.

Dawn of Titans stunning graphics look best on iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ and iPad Air 2.

Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.

Privacy Policy: http://www.naturalmotion.com/privacy-policy/
Terms of Use: http://www.naturalmotion.com/terms-of-use/

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

Last edited by redribbon; 04-01-2015 at 01:59 AM.
04-01-2015, 01:52 AM
The Gameplay:

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

04-01-2015, 05:08 AM
This look great can't wait for it to come out somewhere that I actually have an account for
Preferably the UK.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
04-01-2015, 05:16 AM
Where is SA? The game is only release in SA?

Pine Entertainment
04-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Where is SA? The game is only release in SA?
Are people that bad with countries ?

I presume its South Africa (Checking their website they are UK based but perhaps just want to test it in a market like SA)

Unless its a mistake and its meant to be South Asia or something
04-01-2015, 05:33 AM
SA is Saudi Arabia. Seriously though, it is right in the front page mates. This is the first time I ever seen a game soft lauch there, wonder why they choose such a location.
04-01-2015, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opheus View Post
SA is Saudi Arabia. Seriously though, it is right in the front page mates. This is the first time I ever seen a game soft lauch there, wonder why they choose such a location.
Probably coz of communities like Touch Arcade. They want to "soft launch" their games to a more controlled circle. TA is one of the few places that mains iOS games. When people google for iOS games, TA is one of the more active sites that show up, which probably isnt what Natural Motion is looking for yet.

Of course this is pure speculation.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-01-2015, 06:38 AM
If anyone wants to share their account, i would greatly appreciate

GameCenter : amusingGrace
Feel free to add me
04-01-2015, 11:09 AM
Man I was kind of looking forward to this but seems it's another one of those games that is basically a bunch of menus. 90% of that video by Touchy is just menus. Gameplay is like 20 second bursts between minutes of navigation.

Seriously, skip through that video with the slider and it's all menus

Looks good though - hope to be proven wrong.
04-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
Man I was kind of looking forward to this but seems it's another one of those games that is basically a bunch of menus. 90% of that video by Touchy is just menus. Gameplay is like 20 second bursts between minutes of navigation.

Seriously, skip through that video with the slider and it's all menus

Looks good though - hope to be proven wrong.
I'd give it a chance of i were you. It has very compelling gameplay and is surprisingly deep. I am the leader of the #1 alliance in the game. Dawn is definitely addicting. Some of my more epic battles have lasted the full 2.5 minutes going up against incredibly strong players.

If you get the game look up lilFCKRS or BDMTHRFCKRS those are our alliances.