★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The skeletons decided that they can leave the underground world. But it won't happen! Brave and uncompromising Hellrider will teach the fugitives!
Throw down the skeletons, avoid the lethal traps, destroy the agile bosses and compete with your friends!

Features:
- Simple and pleasant to play by one touch!
- 5 incredible zones filled with dangerous traps!
- Dizzying twists!

Independent reviews:
"When I grow up, I want to be brave as Hellrider!" (A child in a sandbox)
"Oh my God, this is the best I've ever seen!" (Some random guy)
04-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Downloading it right now. Sounds interesting. May it will be on the level of that new quest keeper game (good luck to that) hah.

Ok I played it. It's a runner game except your riding a motorbike. The graphics are cool, soundtracks nice and fast and fits pretty good. It like rotates the screen on you and all kinds of other cool stuff. The fact that you drive on sand, ice and various other things is cool. You tap on the right or left side of the screen to get your guy to curve that way (or the opposite of the screen has shifted). No new guys to unlock it seems, and there's a full page ad almost everytime you die. Not a full page quick picture but one of those video ads that quest keeper pays you to watch. You can skip the video after five seconds and then you click the close box. It slows you down MASSIVELY. I can't find a place for IAP, like to remove ads. If it's there it's not very intuitive. I'm removing it from my iPad but leave it marked in my watch list in case an update changes the ads or let's me get rid of them. It's worth a couple bucks easy if the ads are gone. Thanks guys

Last edited by anabolicMike; 04-01-2015 at 12:00 PM.

04-01-2015, 02:19 PM
04-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Without remembering more than Snow Roll or ZigZag from this genre, in which i suck big, i would consider this to be the "Infinity Blade edition", concerning this incredible polished and good looking presentation.
Honestly, i only downloaded this because of the gorgeous colors from those screenshots.
Indeed, no iap possible, even the app store says so. No screen orientation, also. Ads? Using Weblock, i have not seen one. I wish i could choose one of those four soundtracks (Kevin MacLeod) and lock it, the one that sounds like a new or forgotten song from Deep Purple, no kidding.

My new "toilet-hit" and GOTY contender!

Edit: lol thanks touchy, love that 2nd song, and congrats to finish up that boss. Can't do it yet.

Last edited by Qwertz555; 04-01-2015 at 02:31 PM.
04-01-2015, 02:29 PM
I think this is great, highly polished and a blast.
04-01-2015, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Without remembering more than Snow Roll or ZigZag from this genre, in which i suck big, i would consider this to be the "Infinity Blade edition", concerning this incredible polished and good looking presentation.
Honestly, i only downloaded this because of the gorgeous colors from those screenshots.
Indeed, no iap possible, even the app store says so. No screen orientation, also. Ads? Using Weblock, i have not seen one. I wish i could choose one of those four soundtracks (Kevin MacLeod) and lock it, the one that sounds like a new or forgotten song from Deep Purple, no kidding.

My new "toilet-hit" and GOTY contender!

Edit: lol thanks touchy, love that 2nd song, and congrats to finish up that boss. Can't do it yet.
if I can beat the boss, anyone can do it :P. Just keep in mind to pick up every 3rd bomb.
04-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
if I can beat the boss, anyone can do it :P. Just keep in mind to pick up every 3rd bomb.
LOL
Ahh, interesting info. Thanks.

Ok, i'm in now and scored a straight 100.
I visited the Devs site...OMG, what a talent!
http://cargocollective.com/Anji/Games-video

Last edited by Qwertz555; 04-01-2015 at 05:16 PM.
04-01-2015, 05:24 PM
The Gameplay:

im spending more time watching ads instead of playing the game. the game itself is great btw.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

04-01-2015, 05:49 PM
No way to remove ads? Not downloading then, i'll probably remove it as soon as I get addicted because I hate ads .
04-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Where did this come from? This looks cool!