★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Saucelifter is FREE for the weekend!

09-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Saucelifter is FREE for the weekend!

Enjoy some nice relaxing, tank-blasting, jet-smashing, reptoid-squishing extraterrestrial vengeance... free for the whole weekend.

Grab it in the App Store

Screenies!

A friend of mine, Joe Larson of Cymon's Games, made a great video of the upcoming Windows build... if you want to check it out what kind of crazy action to expect in Saucelifter, take a look here: http://bytejacker.fliggo.com/video/u1jrNNpQ

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: Death Road to Canada, PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, EGGNOGG, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter

Last edited by Madgarden; 09-17-2009 at 03:05 PM. Reason: video link
09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
Definitely download if you haven't! It's a great game and an absolute steal being free :

Recommended recent purchases: Real Racing, Star Defense, circuit_strike.one, Bluebird, Blimp, Peggle, Dapple

09-17-2009, 03:20 PM
One of my kids favorite games. Definitely grab it.
09-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Shame that this is now free. I really enjoy it. Great bathroom game

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
09-17-2009, 04:07 PM
never got "saucerjacked"
free again?
09-17-2009, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
never got "saucerjacked"
free again?
Yes, have you seen the little green guys?

And yup... free for the weekend. I don't have time to update Saucey right now, since I've been working solidly on "The Sword of Fargoal."

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: Death Road to Canada, PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, EGGNOGG, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
09-17-2009, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madgarden View Post
I don't have time to update Saucey right now, since I've been working solidly on "The Sword of Fargoal."
Ooh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Maybe you guys can help... I played this a while back and couldn't seem to bit levels, I saved all of the guys but had no idea how to end the level and move on. Any help?
09-17-2009, 05:14 PM
drelbs, Yus

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldcup1100 View Post
Maybe you guys can help... I played this a while back and couldn't seem to bit levels, I saved all of the guys but had no idea how to end the level and move on. Any help?
How many guys did you rescue? You opened all of the bunkers? There are a total of 64 guys. Once they are all rescued and/or dead, then the level ends.

09-17-2009, 09:28 PM
Everyone needs to download this game while it's free. And if you miss out, then BUY the freakin thing. This game is awesome. I'm a huge Choplifter fan from when I was a kid, and this game really nails the feel of the original. In fact, I like this game BETTER than the original (some will call that blasphemy, but oh well). The graphics are superb, and the gameplay is pretty flawless. It's as challenging as you want it to be. I love this game and play it all the time, even though I suck at it. That says something. However, Madgarden, I'm still eagerly awaiting a "cow abduction mode". Seriously, let's make that happen!

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA