★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Any Bros
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 84.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Welcome to the funny arcade adventure made by the fans of platformers!

LUNATRON is an amazing galaxy of another Universe, where our main hero OMNI participates in a number of incredible events and adventures.

OMNI is an interstellar alien traveler. He explores new forms of matter in the most remote corners of the Galaxies. His interstellar ship was shot down by strange creatures, so he landed on a nearby planet. The ship was completely destroyed, only the jetpack remained. To his surprise it turned out to be a wonderful inhabited planet.

Now you will explore this new planet using the jetpack. Your mission is to get to the rainbow-teleport-gates. Collect bonuses, crystals, look for hidden keys, dive into the water or soar over the spikes, avoid monsters or hit them using the jetpack fire awarding stars. The main goal is to escape from this planet!

Each level you can play as many times as you like to collect all the crystals.
Grab all the crystals to open bonus levels.

Features:

* 100 + well designed and polished levels.
* 5 unique and beautiful worlds.
* Great replayability by collecting crystals.
* Sand, ice, water, black holes, spikes and other obstacles.
* Funny animated hero.
* Friendly gameplay and easy controls.
* More extra gadgets will help to improve your skills
04-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Just a quick note to say that this game is fantastic!
I will leave some feedback hopefully by tomorrow. One of my foster kids has a birthspday today, and Easter made me very busy. I'll play the game a little more when I can and then edit this post with some hopefully, quality feedback.

I'll be back!

Great game!!

04-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Yay, Me and my Kids Loved This Game a lot it's Reply Playable, Enjoyable, Highly Recommended Guys Truly Fun
04-10-2015, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the promo!
This is a nice well polished platformer. You use a jet that you can use to kill enemies and traverse the level. I was worried about the controls but they work!
This game has IAP but so far I didn't need to get them. When you die you restart instantly which is a huge plus because it doesn't take you out of the game.
04-10-2015, 03:06 PM
thanks for your feedback, guys!
take a look at the teaser and gameplay trailer for the game

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-24-2015, 12:10 PM
A well polished game to say the least!
Jetpack + platformer is something I personally hadn't seen before, and the idea has been executed well IMO. It's rather challenging to avoid traps and to collect crystals with jetpack for me, but it only gets me excited because the control is good, that I think my skill can improve over time.
04-30-2015, 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnyBros View Post
We have just released amazing arcade game - Lunatron Jet Ride

https://itunes.apple.com/app/lunatron-jet-ride/id963296652

Please leave impressions of the game in the main thread:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=258910

Deleted (sorry)

I wrote a review but reposted it in the thread started by the dev as requested in the promo thread he started previously.

Looks like the thread I posted in, per the dev,s instructions, was deleted. Unfortunately, i didn't save a copy of my feedback. It was a good one too! Worked hard on it! Oh well.....
Needless to say. This is a fantastic game worth every penny if not more.....

Last edited by Lavender; 05-19-2015 at 10:44 AM.
04-30-2015, 08:50 PM
After going deeper into this game, I'd like to say, wow, this game is so tough!
I think the difficulty gets an immense increase with world 2. I can't tell if it's in a good way or not.
But still, I feel that there's lots of love in this baby