★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The first multi-perspective game!

Tap in each camera view to jump forward. Or backward?

Try to figure out where you should go next while getting an awesome high score!
04-09-2015, 12:51 AM
Pretty simple to understand after a few tries. I currently have the top score of 310 but I have a feeling that won't last long! Fun and interesting little game though. Perfect for small 5 minute gaps of time to waste when needed!

04-09-2015, 03:37 AM
This game is messing with my tired brain...I really quite like it though! Looking forward to attempting to beat some scores
04-09-2015, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
This game is messing with my tired brain...I really quite like it though! Looking forward to attempting to beat some scores
LOL. So you can't play the game when you are tired, can you?

Pine Entertainment
04-09-2015, 08:51 AM
Hi guys! Thanks for playing!

@Paradoxq13 I'm really trying to beat your score right now. There is someone on Game Center with a high score of 429... getting there too. =)
04-09-2015, 01:24 PM
I think the blue and aqua backgrounds should be more contrasting in color or one of those colors should be changed entirely. I tend to accidentally hit the wrong part of the screen even though I know which platform to move the dot to. I enjoy the minimalist puzzle part of this platformer. I wonder if music would ruin the minimal arcade feel?

Edit: High score is 488. Currently ranked 2nd.
04-10-2015, 04:43 AM
Hi @Plaukane,

Yeah, I'm studying what kind of music is the perfect for the game. Maybe eletronic style?

About high score: I think I cannot pass the 1110 (Currently the first on game center), that's WAY more than I even reached.
04-10-2015, 04:53 AM
Have you thought of adding more modes? I'm not sure if it will ruin your minimal/simple theme, but something like a timed more would be fun. Where you have to try and get as far as you can in X seconds. Also a hard mode would be appreciated, as the difficulty increases very very slowly which sometimes gets a bit tedious (no offense!). As for the question about what kind of music would work, maybe something 8-bit sounding? That's the vibe I'm getting from the game anyway, but having no music seems to also work well for the game as it is almost meditative as it is!

Again, great job with the game, I'm enjoying it a lot
04-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkane View Post
Edit: High score is 488. Currently ranked 2nd.
@_@. You are pro, dude.

Pine Entertainment
04-10-2015, 07:44 AM
Hi @Paradoxq13,

Yeah, that's probably what's coming next in the update! A Hard mode! I liked your suggestion about a timed mode. Maybe as fast as you go, you should get a clock to give you more time?

Thanks, loved the ideia and that you are enjoying! =D

About the high score: I barely can achieve 500...