★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Trigonarium is a hardcore twin-stick shooter for fans of challenging arcade gaming. Fight your way through multitudes of enemy formations in constantly shifting battle arenas to face the colossal level bosses.

Features:
- Original campaign, a 3 world arcade mode to introduce you to the world of Trigonarium
- Ultimate campaign, a 5 world super intense experience to push your skills to the limit
- Challenge modes for quick play sessions
- Local 2 player cooperative play available for all modes
- Rock solid 60fps gameplay
- Full MFi controller support for all single player and cooporative modes
- Universal purchase for iOS and AppleTV

Press:
- "If you like frantic shooters and going for high scores, all at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second, Trigonarium is the game for you." "4/5" -- Touch Arcade Review

No IAP, ads or hidden costs.
04-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Looks like another definite purchase for me. Looks great even without considering the great developer.

04-08-2015, 10:58 PM
MFi controller support?
04-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplr View Post
MFi controller support?
Hi, developer here.

Unfortunately the first version does not have MFi support (I've haven't gotten my hands on the devices yet and decided to release first rather than to postpone release just for that), but it will definitely come in an update.

@gimblll / Game Developer / Trigonarium (universal) (OT) / Drift'n'Drive (universal) (OT) / Cosmic Mechanic (iPad) (OT)
04-08-2015, 11:33 PM
this is coming from the guy responsible for resogun, dead nation on playstation? no wonder this one looks beautiful judging from the screenshot . gonna give it a try later.

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2

04-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
this is coming from the guy responsible for resogun, dead nation on playstation? no wonder this one looks beautiful judging from the screenshot . gonna give it a try later.
No, I'm definitely not "responsible" for those games and no way can take much credit. I was just one small part (programmer) of the great teams that did those.

And thanks the compliments!

@gimblll / Game Developer / Trigonarium (universal) (OT) / Drift'n'Drive (universal) (OT) / Cosmic Mechanic (iPad) (OT)
04-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Looks chaotic and damn fun.. Pressing the buy button 👾
04-09-2015, 01:10 AM
04-09-2015, 11:43 AM
iOS 8+ only guys, just like their previous release Drift'n'Drive.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-09-2015, 01:24 PM
This is as charming for twin stick shooters, as Drift'n'Drive was for racing games.
Very colorful, polished, responsive controls and everything important is customizable.

In short from the description: Warning, you will be challenged! So true!