★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You think that you know everything about cinema, cult movies or twist endings? Then come test your knowledge with Climax, an application like youve never seen before.

Climax is not about a boring quiz or an old-fashioned board game! Instead, youll have to use all your culture of the 7th art in order to guess the solution of each mini-game, thus replaying the most famous scenes in the history of cinema. Sinking the Titanic, hatching an egg from Alien or smashing down airplanes like King Kong prepare yourself to review your classics.

But be careful because time is running out! So be sure to solve each situation before the end of the countdown, or youll modify those scenes of anthology. Will you be focused enough to beat off the challenge Climax?

FEATURES
The first application of its kind
More than 70 mini games to discover
A diversified and intuitive gameplay
Uncluttered and stylized graphics
A fast-paced game for continuous challenge
04-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Totally intrigued with this. Great little burst of games to top off a brilliant week!

04-09-2015, 03:07 AM
It's really worth watching the trailer on the Appstore for this one (can't seem to find it on YT, for some reason). It's like WarioWare only the solution to each minigame involves using film knowledge to recognise what needs to be done. Such as grabbing Indy's hat before the door closes or opening a door as a velociraptor in Jurassic Park.

It looks great too, will happily pick this up with the rest of my purchases!
04-09-2015, 05:09 AM
Just bought this this morning, if I get a chance to try it out I'll leave some impressions but I'm at work all day so might not get the chance

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
04-09-2015, 05:56 AM
Nice find ! Was worried when i saw the title

Downloading now, love wario ware style games and this looks a great idea
04-09-2015, 10:11 AM
Well Ive managed to squeeze in a few rounds and it's great. Nice comparison to wario ware as its pretty similar just recreating movie scenes the more you play and the better you do you keep unlocking new scenes that get thrown into the mix which is nice.
Overall it's great and a bargain for 79p glad I picked this one up.

Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
04-09-2015, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
Well Ive managed to squeeze in a few rounds and it's great. Nice comparison to wario ware as its pretty similar just recreating movie scenes the more you play and the better you do you keep unlocking new scenes that get thrown into the mix which is nice.
Overall it's great and a bargain for 79p glad I picked this one up.
Totally agree. Even if i get the same film again when i play i dont mind, love the graphic style, some of the mini games are very funny. Great idea compared to the other Wario Ware style games.

Well worth a dollar, be a shame if this gets ignored as this has been a great week of games
04-14-2015, 02:09 AM
Been playing this on and off since buying it and I've currently unlocked 35 of the 60 films. Some of the scenes/mini games are brilliant. This should really be getting more attention.

04-14-2015, 02:25 AM
Yep it's great. Haven't unlocked as many as you but really enjoying it
04-14-2015, 03:48 AM
Well, I'm quite disappointed to be honest. I didn't expect anything like this. From the comments I read I expected some trivia game, to use my knowledge of movies and recreating famous scenes from them. Well, the scenes are there, but the gameplay is a letdown. I'm rushed all the time, it's anything but relaxing for me. This game is equivalent of Dumb Ways To Die (or something called like that) I've seen once on my son's iPad. If you like this genre, you'll probably enjoy it. I didn't know it's like that, I should've watched the trailer before bying the game first I guess. Anyway, for its launch price it's not a big deal, I'm just saying it's not what I expected, that's all.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash