★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ninja TD is a defense type game with a martial arts twist. It has five themes including wind, thunder, ice, fire, and sand. It's comes with 30 complete stages and 2 levels of difficulty to challenge both the TD newbie and the seasoned veteran.In addition to these, it also have endless mode.

There are five types of ninja, each with their own type of magic. Interactive gameplay allows you to use the power your ninja's magic anytime during battle.

Levels of Ninja:
Green Ninja - Inflict medium damage at medium range.
Purple Ninja - Slow the enemy but do little damage.
Blue Ninja - Special attack causes collateral damage to nearby enemies.
Red Ninja - Red ninjas will attack all enemies along its route.
Yellow Ninja - Yellow ninjas collect coins from dead enemies within range. Grade 3 ninjas can collect magic coins from enemy killed by other ninjas.

Ninja Magic:
Green Ninja Magic - Whirls the enemy back to the beginning.
Purple Ninja Magic - This thunderbolt numbs enemies causing them to stop momentarily.
Blue Ninja Magic - Reveals the location of invisible enemies.
Red Ninja Magic - Explodes at designated areas damaging nearby enemies.
Yellow Ninja Magic - Collects extra gold from nearby dead enemies.

New ninja magic will be awarded after completing each stage.
Summon the most powerful ninjas with just the right magic to reach the end of this unique TD challenge!

freedog's comments:

Quote:
Originally Posted by adplay View Post
NinjaTD is a Tower Defense like game. It has five defense themes,
and they are wind, thunder, ice, fire, and sand.
In Ver. 1.0, it has 20 stages and 3 levels of difficulty to choose.
There are five types of ninja and five types of ninja magic.

Once passing the stage, the player will gain a new type of ninja or ninja magic.
Use your ninja or ninja magic wisely to reach to the end.
YouTube:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The stage isn't in ver1.0, it should be new stage in v1.1............
YouTube:

Youtube link | Pop Up

The video seems to clear all stage and back to play the first stage.......
YouTube:

Youtube link | Pop Up

AppStore:Link
09-18-2009, 12:08 AM
holy repackaged fieldrunners batman!

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*

09-18-2009, 12:09 AM
It does look like Fieldrunners, but that's not necessarily a bad thing

The levels look way more interesting, too.

back
09-18-2009, 12:10 AM
It really does look like a remake of Fieldrunners, the icons and interface look way too similar. -.-';
Zero creativity here...
Edit: just noticed even the price is the same lol O.o

Last edited by Aurora; 09-18-2009 at 12:22 AM.
09-18-2009, 12:12 AM
as a person that owns every td that has come to the store, I was excited to see this pop up, but maybe this will be the first game that makes me break that chain.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
09-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Well, they seemingly abandoned the iPhone and moved on, just planning a couple new levels this winter, so perhaps they licensed their engine.

Looks nice, and familiar. I needed a change.
09-18-2009, 12:18 AM
It does look like a very obvious Fieldrunners clone... but I'm still very tempted to buy it

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
09-18-2009, 12:22 AM
I don't think this looks too much like a Fieldrunners clone. Yes, the interface has a similar layout, but so do most games in the FPS and RTS genres. Additionally, all the maps in the screen shots appear to be fixed path, rather than the open field in Fieldrunners.

I suspect it plays closer to The Creeps than anything else, what with the ninja magic in the description. Still, I'm tempted to get it based solely on the amount of work put into the art alone.
09-18-2009, 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachedBlind View Post
I don't think this looks too much like a Fieldrunners clone. Yes, the interface has a similar layout, but so do most games in the FPS and RTS genres. Additionally, all the maps in the screen shots appear to be fixed path, rather than the open field in Fieldrunners.

I suspect it plays closer to The Creeps than anything else, what with the ninja magic in the description. Still, I'm tempted to get it based solely on the amount of work put into the art alone.
I agree completely. Just because the interface is similar doesn't make it a clone =/

back
09-18-2009, 12:31 AM
If it looks walks like an elephant and smells like an elephant and sounds like an elephant.... there is no question this is fieldrunners with a shiny red bow on it.

Oh, and come on JChampl, you know you like the pretty colors

Really tho, it does have a nice fresh anime look, compared to the toned down colors of Fieldrunners