★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Running Strike is a real-time multi-player strategic game. You are running on randomly generated tracks to battle with other players, instantly. As a player, your mission is to guide our characters to overcome all obstacles along the track and win the game. With the help of items, skills and talent, you can choose the best strategy for each match. Players, join the world of Running Strike, lead our characters to success and be the Master of Running!

Features:

- Multi-player system
Enjoy Running Strike with other players, instantly!

- Real-time battle
Running with opponents, no delay, no ghost, it is real time battle

- Strategic choices
Items with different intrinsic components, fairies to accompany on the track, talent system... etc, loads of choices for you to prepare for each match

- Individualized outfit
Our characters come from different background, you can dress them up with their own outfit as well as other accessories and special effects

- 3D environment
All characters, items and tracks are 3D, especially the track is composed of 3D cubes, which randomly generate a track for each match

Game Webpage: www.runningstrike.com
Facebook Page: www.fb.com/GlvckRunningStrike
Customer Service: cs@runningstrike.com

DaDaDaPew's comments:

04-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Im really liking the looks of this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-10-2015, 10:22 AM
I don't see the screenies yet, but I'm liking the sound of it from the app description!
04-11-2015, 05:12 AM
shown now!
04-18-2015, 07:34 PM
Pretty great racing game highly suggest it
05-27-2015, 11:26 AM

Game Video Updated.