★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: nerByte GmbH
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.8 MB
  • Version: 1.9
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Itunes reviews (US)
An ideal game for a 5 minute break
I cant stop playing

Reviews (others)
"very good game concept! Control is the oddity but you get used to it." - (AUT app store)
"i like that game because it's so colorful" - customer review (facebook)

What is "Jump Away" at all?
"Jump Away" is a simple but addictive Jump n Run game. The character "Major" must jump away over several platforms, and so escape from the hot lava. Multiple jumps in a row gives a Combo. These combos get more points than simple jumps. The higher the combo, the more points you get. Attempt to reach the widest possible range of points and let friends break your personal high score - whether they will succeed?

How does "Jump Away" work?
There are three different jumps to bring the different number of points. The easiest way is to run the normal "Jump." With a little start-up succeeds and the "Middle Jump" and with a lot of practice and the "Super Jump" works, which brings the most points in the game. If the score is too low, then try to execute your jumps as often as possible in succession to get a combo on. The more jumps the better the combo!

*) online highscore
*) multiple platforms
*) video - tutorial
*) endless mode
10-07-2009, 11:25 AM

I think that game is one of the best in the app store.
10-07-2009, 11:59 AM
1 post for a new user in a topic about a new app... hello Jump Away developer!

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
10-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
1 post for a new user in a topic about a new app... hello Jump Away developer!
Yeah, might be a legit post but feeble viral marketing attempts are never a good way to start off in the world of the TA Forums.

Much more preferred is simply an honest pitch.

"Hey Gang, I'm Dev X, the creator of Game Y" Then adding a little bit about what makes your game unique (especially when it looks like yet another clone of some over-exposed genre of games).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews