★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Air Supply Infinite by Quantum Sheep $1.99 -> FREE

04-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Air Supply Infinite by Quantum Sheep $1.99 -> FREE

Reposting from the dev as this was very popular in the forums (although sadly not as popular elsewhere, judging from the low Game Center player numbers).

Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumsheep View Post
Hello everyone! I've made my game Air Supply Infinite free for a day (today!)

It's a universal retro runner with striking visuals, awesome music, multiple unlocks, a story of sorts and no ads or IAP!

You'll find it here:

Air Supply - Infinite

Here's a video of it in action:

YouTube: video

Some people in this lovely TA thread liked it! (*sheepyhugs for you lot!*)

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=209496

And it got a very kind 4/5 review from TA too: http://toucharcade.com/2013/12/18/ai...retro-running/

So yeah - it's free for a day! Give it a go why don't you!

Hope it adds to your weekend!

QS =D
04-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Thanks for that mr_bez - much appreciated!

QS =D

04-11-2015, 12:03 PM
This was my first Air Supply game and I was hooked from the start. Great music, excellent unlock system and when you grab an Infinity Cup and the voice tells you to RUN! RUN! RUN! you know you're playing something special.
04-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
This was my first Air Supply game and I was hooked from the start. Great music, excellent unlock system and when you grab an Infinity Cup and the voice tells you to RUN! RUN! RUN! you know you're playing something special.
I didn't realise that was your first! I'm so glad you liked it

QS =D
04-11-2015, 05:46 PM
A must have. And when you feel guilty for getting it free you can gift it to a friend. Honestly, you need this!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-12-2015, 07:07 AM
This was also my first air supply game. I've gotten them all and Sam has his own special folder on my device. quantumsheep is one of the few devs I would insta buy a game from without knowing anything about.
04-12-2015, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
quantumsheep is one of the few devs I would insta buy a game from without knowing anything about.

This
04-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Bless you guys 'n' gals - you are so lovely to this old sheepy!

*sheepyhugs*

Well, my little game was set free for a day, and got an extra 4000 people playing it (give or take) - which is great!

Thanks to everyone that's tried the game, and for those that have supported it and yelled about it here and elsewhere - truly and humbly appreciated!

Thanks!

I guess we can lock this now? The price is back up to the normal $.99

Thanks again! Toodles for now!

QS =D