★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Run your very own fast food restaurant! Plan your menu, set your prices, manage your employees, and climb the food chain to become a true food tycoon!

Manage your restaurants finances, supplies and public image and you could end up with hundreds of customers to serve! Are you up to the task, or will the industry dash your hopes and dreams?

Features:
-Cook burgers, French fries, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, and more!
-Run a business! Food tycoon is more than just making food.
-Manage up to 12 employees!
-Upgrade your kitchen with new equipment
-Start in a small diner and grow into a bustling restaurant!
-Add a drive-thru to your restaurant and earn more money!
-Beautiful 3d graphics
-Day and night cycles!
-20 achievements
-No in-app purchases!

MSEagle2's comments:

Food Tycoon

Michael Sherwin
Genres: Games Entertainment Simulation Strategy
GAME CENTER ENABLED
$2.99 USD


Quote:
Run your very own fast food restaurant! Plan your menu, set your prices, manage your employees, and climb the food chain to become a true food tycoon!

Manage your restaurants finances, supplies and public image and you could end up with hundreds of customers to serve! Are you up to the task, or will the industry dash your hopes and dreams?

Features:
- Cook burgers, French fries, hot dogs, ribs, chicken, and more!
- Run a business! Food tycoon is more than just making food.
- Manage up to 12 employees!
- Upgrade your kitchen with new equipment
- Start in a small diner and grow into a bustling restaurant!
- Add a drive-thru to your restaurant and earn more money!
- Beautiful 3d graphics
- Day and night cycles!
- 20 achievements
- No in-app purchases!












Supported Devices:
  • iPad23G
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPhone5c
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadMini
  • iPhone5s
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPodTouchFifthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 92.2MB

04-12-2015, 01:33 AM
#2
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,540
is there any IAP in this or just pure an ol skul time management/ simulation? i want to buy this for my wife if there is no IAP.

edit: oops sorry i didnt see the description, purchased!

Beta Testing : Forgotten Memories: Alternate Realities, Sky Force 2014, Rush Rally 2


Last edited by redribbon; 04-12-2015 at 01:43 AM.

04-12-2015, 04:25 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
is there any IAP in this or just pure an ol skul time management/ simulation? i want to buy this for my wife if there is no IAP.

edit: oops sorry i didnt see the description, purchased!
Yup no IAP's. I HATE IAP's with a passion and refuse to put them in any of my games. You buy it, it's yours end of story. Thanks for the purchase and I hope you enjoy it!
04-12-2015, 06:02 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,135
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
I purchased it today and so far I like it!

But after one hour there are two little things I would like to see:

1. A seperate switch for music and game sounds! I prefer to play with game sounds but without music.

2. A complete pause function.

Nevertheless great game so far and a fair price!

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
04-12-2015, 07:09 AM
#5
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
I purchased it today and so far I like it!

But after one hour there are two little things I would like to see:

1. A seperate switch for music and game sounds! I prefer to play with game sounds but without music.

2. A complete pause function.

Nevertheless great game so far and a fair price!
Thanks. Do you also played their "Game dev story" clone they also released?
04-12-2015, 07:29 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: In the middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,135
Send a message via Skype™ to Mythbuster
No!

iPad Pro | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6s Plus

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
04-12-2015, 04:27 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythbuster View Post
I purchased it today and so far I like it!

But after one hour there are two little things I would like to see:

1. A seperate switch for music and game sounds! I prefer to play with game sounds but without music.

2. A complete pause function.

Nevertheless great game so far and a fair price!
I will definitely look into separate muting options in the next patch. As for the pausing - if you mean pause when you open the window with the option to save and go home then I could probably add that as well.

Anyways, thank you so much for your purchase and taking the time to give me some feedback!