★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "Heroes!!" Three beauty girls broke into a fantastic world. in here they meet a lot of heroes and villains whom from other game worlds. Through continuous training their own companions, to make them more stronger, more reliable until conquer the universe! join this fantastic adventure trip quickly.

This game is based on the traditional greedy snake with improvement and innovation, still retain the simple play operation similar to greedy snake, and adding the function of hero grow up, 16 heroes through coins to upgrade HP. At the beginning of the game you can also using coin to buy assistance props. Among the unlock heroes you need to choose a hero as a leader when the game prepare into the fight interface. As the game continue the hero team will gradually grow. What you need to do is just to slide up and down or change the direction on the combat interface. Each adjust direction can just be rotate 90 degrees. Heroes will automatically attack enemies within range. When the leader die then the game will end. Be cautious control the leader to avoid barrier and attack, and pick up coins and props.

vicpan's comments:

The Gameplay:

Quote:
This game is based on the traditional greedy snake with improvement and innovation, still retain the simple play operation similar to greedy snake, and adding the function of hero grow up, 16 heroes through coins to upgrade HP. At the beginning of the game you can also using coin to buy assistance props. Among the unlock heroes you need to choose a hero as a leader when the game prepare into the fight interface. As the game continue the hero team will gradually grow. What you need to do is just to slide up and down or change the direction on the combat interface. Each adjust direction can just be rotate 90 degrees. Heroes will automatically attack enemies within range. When the leader die then the game will end. Be cautious control the leader to avoid barrier and attack, and pick up coins and props.

<Aura>:Aura is to increase the team's whole properties, having four auras including attack , speed , defend and treatment, using coins to upgrade aura can increase all the team members' relative properties.
<Prop>:Treasure chests, drugs, experiences, magnets, bombs, freezing, coins , shield and speed, this objects will occur during the game, upgrade this objects will upgrade relative Prop' properties.
<Buff>:next stage, attack, attack speed, shield , cure, fast speed and increase membership, these gains are one-time, when the game end these gains will disappear.
<Reborn>:Leader can be reborn through buying coins, but each needed to consume more coins.
04-13-2015, 12:22 PM
Reminds me of Nimble Quest... Has anyone played this yet?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-13-2015, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Reminds me of Nimble Quest... Has anyone played this yet?

The two game be similar, but have different for boss mode.

Last edited by vicpan; 04-14-2015 at 12:18 AM.
04-14-2015, 12:06 AM
This is clearly based off Nimble Quest, but I have to admit it, I think they've made a few interesting innovations to the ol' formula.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-14-2015, 02:16 AM
Thanks, I'll check it.

Pine Entertainment
04-14-2015, 09:36 AM
wow, this one really plays a lot like nimble quest - i'll play a bit longer to see if there are enough unique things they have done (at the moment it looks like a clone)

But I'm enjoying it so far
04-14-2015, 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzau View Post
wow, this one really plays a lot like nimble quest - i'll play a bit longer to see if there are enough unique things they have done (at the moment it looks like a clone)

But I'm enjoying it so far
Subtle stuff I've noticed so far:

-More levels to upgrade your characters to.
-It allows you to build up your team much quicker. You can have most of your team assembled before exiting the first stage.
-Fun sense of humor not afraid to include heroes and villains right out of pop culture.
-Interesting Boss Battles.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-15-2015, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Subtle stuff I've noticed so far:

-More levels to upgrade your characters to.
-It allows you to build up your team much quicker. You can have most of your team assembled before exiting the first stage.
-Fun sense of humor not afraid to include heroes and villains right out of pop culture.
-Interesting Boss Battles.
Thank you for your understanding.
04-15-2015, 04:56 AM
i like the darth vader type of enemy on stage 6

i also like the fact that if you run into one of your own heroes, it isn't gone completely, but instead it's stunned and can be picked up soon after.

hope you won't get into trouble with nimblebit because it feels just nearly too similar - i really hope because i think i'll like your version better

Last edited by wyzau; 04-15-2015 at 05:42 AM.
04-16-2015, 02:50 AM
The aura thing is also nice (brings some strategies into play)

I hope the heroes gain special abilities when maxed out like in nimble quest (have to unlock/level up more heroes first before i can tell if they gain special abilities) ...