★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore a world filled with many dangers, puzzles and full of sequence. Use all your skills and fight back your well know enemy. Rescue the princess from a quest that you will never forget! To go throw that you will have to go through tornadoes, spin enemies, trampolines, hang over a wood, jump, explore, run and solve puzzles!

Danny Quest combines extraordinary console 3d quality visual graphics along with fascinating storytelling into one insane journey adventure like you never experience before.

- iOS Universal binary, download it ounce and play it on all your iOS devices

-Console quality graphics along with a superb charming gameplay

- Full long lasting gameplay that could take over 4 hours to finish along with a great story line

- A lot of variety of gameplay elements to make it the most exciting adventure game yet

- Amazing 3d environment and exploration with great lighting effects

- Catchy breathtaking music

- Truly unique adventure game like never seen before

- Pick objects and throw them at enemies, jump on top of them and make them get beat up

- Advance moving platforms and obstacles

- Advance characters physics and animation

- Accurate smooth touch controls, includes dynamic analog stick to play even more comfortable then regular analog stick

- Amazing rotate camera to see what is around you

- Dynamic world interaction: pickup, throw, push and grab objects

- AirPlay support

- Trampoline, Tornados, quick lifts, enemy fights and more!

- The most exciting adventure yet!

Experience the exciting new journey that will blow you away in a good way!

Start your quest now!

DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

Solip:System's comments:
I came across this game in the app store which actually released last June, but noticed it never made it into the forum The dev put out a free/ demo version which is what I tried first, and then just bought the full game, so my first impressions are pretty good. The screenshots are actually better on the app store page for the free version... I havent played much of it yet, but think its definitely worth a buck, and you can try before you buy. I might have more good things to say about it but Ill just leave it to the forum.

free version (first level): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/danny-quest-free/id884348282?mt=8

04-13-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm always skeptical when I see that the game has been made from a template.
04-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Cheers for the thread, looks pretty good. Just downloaded the free version, seems like a 3d Mario-ish type of game
04-13-2015, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
I'm always skeptical when I see that the game has been made from a template.
ah yes, good eye. hand't seen that template before... definitely reason to be skeptical. but to be fair there are some good unity templates out there, I think it depends more on how the devs use them. but yes it does look like it draws a lot of basics from pre-made unity assets, etc... hopefully the dev at least got creative with the level design.

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Callys Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
Game Center ID: MKL085
04-13-2015, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Cheers for the thread, looks pretty good. Just downloaded the free version, seems like a 3d Mario-ish type of game
no prob. anytime... yeah got a similar vibe from it as well, 3D platforming fun.

Likes: Aerox, Bean Dreams, Callys Caves 2, CLARC, Color Zen, Goblin Sword, Impulse, Radiation Island, Shardlands, Super Stickman Golf 2
04-13-2015, 10:58 AM
looks like there are about 30 levels in the full version... description says over 4 hours.