★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Action horror with RPG elements where mysterious corridors and dungeons, a lot of sinister monsters and quests are waiting for you. You'll have to find out where the evil is born and if the Stone Of Souls is the only artifact. Maybe it is just a part of single whole, united evil.

I came into this old and mysterious castle emitting a death smell to find a sinister stone of souls and to stop the necromancer. It is rumored that the castle has many underground corridors where terrible rituals are held. Im facing a hard way where I have to stay alive as nobody has survived here. Its time to put an end to the necromancers violence terrifying the whole neighborhood!
04-13-2015, 11:38 AM
Woah... Is this Tenb's first game with RPG elements? The screenshots look too dark (probably coz of the theme as seen on igor's other works), but im more interested in the RPG elements.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-13-2015, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Woah... Is this Tenb's first game with RPG elements? The screenshots look too dark (probably coz of the theme as seen on igor's other works), but im more interested in the RPG elements.
Hi, this game did my brother. My game with RPG elements http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...a%3A+Book+Dead

Last edited by Tenb; 04-13-2015 at 11:57 AM.
04-13-2015, 12:10 PM
I am not a fan of this. Zombie walks towards you and one hit kills you. Re load, run away from it and it just disappears. Walk back down hall it appears again and boom dead. Reload.

Nice atmosphere.... But man the death / reload makes this so frustrating.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
04-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenb View Post
Hi, this game did my brother. My game with RPG elements http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...a%3A+Book+Dead
Why haven't I heard of that before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post
I am not a fan of this. Zombie walks towards you and one hit kills you. Re load, run away from it and it just disappears. Walk back down hall it appears again and boom dead. Reload.

You actually make it sound pretty cool...

I'm definitely getting this as well. I'm glad it runs on iOS 7.
04-13-2015, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrco View Post

Hello!

Not all monsters kill from the first. It is made intentionally that the player didn't relax. Possibly it not correctly.
With system of saving there are some difficulties. At the moment saving game only at the beginning of new level.
04-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsa View Post
Why haven't I heard of that before?
The game was released last year.
04-13-2015, 01:10 PM
Quote:
The game was released last year.
And I've been on TA for five
04-14-2015, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Lol, I see what you were trying to say, but that is one hilarious translation mistake. Did the game at least call your brother back for a second date, or was it just a one night stand kind of thing? Lol, sorry I had to... :P