★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The saddest run shooting game in the world from Magiccube.

An odd world in the tangled time.
She'll dare any danger
for her kidnapped friend.

"I promise, I will rescue you."

The little girl runs the end of the endless corridor
to keep the promise.

* Features
- Simple controls
- A beautiful fairy tale
- Dreamlike and Fantastic arts
- 8 Different weapons
- Various and Characterful monsters
- Various challenging missions
- Mighty bosses
04-14-2015, 06:58 AM
What's this? Anyone know how it plays? are there different unlockable characters? I really dig the art.

04-14-2015, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
What's this? Anyone know how it plays? are there different unlockable characters? I really dig the art.
Same here. It looks cool. I'll pick it up and give it a try.
04-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Looking forward to reading your imps Noen. The screenshots actually remind me of Deathsmiles from Cave, so part of me is hoping this is a good shmup to take the place of Deathsmiles.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Looking forward to reading your imps Noen. The screenshots actually remind me of Deathsmiles from Cave, so part of me is hoping this is a good shmup to take the place of Deathsmiles.
Wow! It's been a busy morning!

Ok, I was able to pry myself away from Lara Croft for a few and give this game a go. So far, I'm really liking it. I don't know if it'll take place of DeathSmiles (I love that game.), but I am really early in the game. It's basically a side scrolling endless runner at heart. It plays a lot like an older (overlooked) game that I love called Blaze & Graze. Your character is constantly running and you use your left thumb to jump and slide your right thumb up and down to aim/shoot. There are like 8 upgradable staffs you can earn and buy and your character's stats are fully upgradable. It doesn't seem level based. Your just kind of thrown into this endless auto runner right after a 15 second story. It says in the description that there are bosses, so I don't know. Maybe they come out after you reach a certain marker? It's definitly pretty fun for a buck and it's by MagicCube, so the quality is there. I'll give it another shot here in a few, but yea, Id say if you have an extra dollar laying around and are looking for an endless runner/shmup hybrid, this seems worth it.

I'll post more detailed imps or if I run into any issues. Like I said, I've only given it about 10 mins of my time because of Lara. Lol Most likely I'll make a video of this one also today.

UPDATE: There seems to be a little more going on with the story. There's like a resetting clock that counts down from 8 hours every time you die and it keeps track of how many runs you have, calling them "loops", so I'm still confused by the story, but also intrigued. It seems there's more to the game than just endless running and casting......Oh, and it does get a little bullet hellish and more of a shmup once you start upgrading.

Last edited by NOEN; 04-14-2015 at 10:27 AM.
04-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Graphics remind me of dokuro ^.^ will pick this up

im a rpg loving kind of guy
04-14-2015, 03:56 PM
The game thread's name is spelled wrong, it should be Magica, not Magicka
Also, there's currently PROMO CODE giveaway (competition actually) for anyone interested in this game, just so you know

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash
04-14-2015, 04:18 PM
These are the same people that made Infect Them All and Lord of the Roads. I wish the latter was updated but I've sunk A LOT of time into it. They do a great job with this simplistic endless fantasy games.
04-14-2015, 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImJPaul View Post
These are the same people that made Infect Them All and Lord of the Roads. I wish the latter was updated but I've sunk A LOT of time into it. They do a great job with this simplistic endless fantasy games.
Yea, I've like just about all their games. This one included. Like you said, they do a great job with the simple endless fantasy style games.
04-14-2015, 04:50 PM
That art and that app icon are fabulous.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / The World Ends With You / Kingdom Rush Series / Implosion
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar