★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** THIS GAME IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH THE iPhone4, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini 1, iPad 2 **

Lara Croft: Relic Run is the all new action adventure for nostalgic Lara Croft fans.

When a shadowy conspiracy threatens the world, only Lara Croft is equipped to unearth the truth. Run, swing, drive, and swan dive your way through beautiful and challenging environments, uncovering ancient relics to discover the truth and solve the mystery.

Theres no time to waste, but how long can you survive?

Key features:
3 incredible locations Jungle Temple, Desert and the new Mountain Pass - each filled with secrets and danger.
Progress through the campaign map to collect relics and advance the Relic Run story.
Endless mode for non stop action and the chance to rack up big rewards.
Power up Laras arsenal of weapons and engage in frantic combat.
Use parkour moves to create death-defying last minute escapes.
Master fast-paced vehicles like ATVs and motorcycles to give Lara more ways to conquer the terrain.
Epic Boss Fights defeat iconic enemies including the return of the infamous T-Rex!
Swap and upgrade equipment to give Lara the edge.
Choose from a wardrobe of classic Lara outfits, each with its own gameplay perks.
Earn bragging rights on the leaderboards.
Outsmart and sabotage your friends by Cursing their Relic Run Each location features unique gameplay elements and brand new challenges!

Download for free today!
04-14-2015, 06:44 AM

04-14-2015, 06:55 AM
Hello!!
04-14-2015, 06:56 AM
Oh Lara what have they done to you

To be honest i thought there would be a Temple Run game out much earlier with a Lara Croft skinning. The graphics do look very good, looks another Pitall/Temple Run game

I 'guess' this will be a free game !
04-14-2015, 07:12 AM
Oh nice!! You put Lara in ANY kind of game and I'll bite. I'm just surprised this hasn't come out sooner. It just makes sense in a way.
04-14-2015, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
Oh nice!! You put Lara in ANY kind of game and I'll bite. I'm just surprised this hasn't come out sooner. It just makes sense in a way.
Same here. Lara Croft, Lenneth and Kos-Mos are the only 3 female characters i'd easily, blindly instabuy, or insta-get, whatever the case may be.

I just hope it's done right, im not even expecting something unique... A well-done clone is enough for me. We havent had a good enough clone for a while, since Corridor Z wasnt really a clone.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 04-14-2015 at 07:31 AM.
04-14-2015, 07:27 AM
Any other location this has been soft-launched into? Im trying not to create yet another account.

EDIT: Watching Touchy's video and actually quite impressed with what im seeing. Definitely need to check the tutorials if any though, since there are a few pitfalls that cant be jumped or Lara hits her head... Maybe swipe towards the left or right wall to wall run?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 04-14-2015 at 07:34 AM.
04-14-2015, 08:06 AM
I kind of had a crush on Lara, when I was a kid
04-14-2015, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by touchy85 View Post
I kind of had a crush on Lara, when I was a kid
I still do. Lol

@EP. So far I've only found it on the NL Appstore. I checked every other account I have and nothing.

UPDATE: Ok, so I gave this a go for a hot minute. So, most people know I love me some endless runners. Don't ask me why, but I do. I'm gonna go as far to say that this is one of the better behind the back endless runners that I have ever played on iOS. I'm not saying that just because I got a thing for Lara. (That doest hurt though. Lol) Seriously, it runs really smooth, it looks beautiful, there are a bunch of weapons and gear and it's all upgradable, there are things (relics) to collect, there are different maneuvers Lara can do besides jump, slide, and move left/right. Plus, there's a story going on also. So it's not a mindless endless runner with Lara Croft inserted in it. So far there are 2 areas, The Jungle and The Desert, with a Snowy Mountain area on the way.

I've only played maybe 10-15 minutes of it, so it COULD all go terribly wrong later on, but as of right now, I'm really digging it. It'll definitely be my next video I do. If you have a NL account, it's well worth the download. I'd say it's worth opening up a NL Account just for this game. Lol

Last edited by NOEN; 04-14-2015 at 08:59 AM.
04-14-2015, 09:09 AM
So I guess there are no male characters in the game? What message are we sending all those young boys???

(just kidding)

Cant wait to try this out. Like EP said, even if this is only a flat reskin I'll love it. Lara for president!!!!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80