★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

'Stacked Addictive Arcade Game' (Universal) > Free

04-14-2015, 11:07 PM
'Stacked Addictive Arcade Game' (Universal) > Free

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-15-2015, 02:35 AM
Did anyone play the game? Don't understand the game too much...

Pine Entertainment

04-15-2015, 02:36 AM
What arcade game is this based on?
04-15-2015, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Did anyone play the game? Don't understand the game too much...
It's a one-tap-game. But not so easy. The boxes are moving horizontally back and forth and you have to decide when to stack them on those below. Try to build a tower as high as possible.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
04-15-2015, 03:51 AM
These arcades are one of the things I love about going to Spain. They are all over the tourist areas. I always get to one away from the top, and of course I lose because that's the way the machines are set up. Everyone would have new iPads for 1 otherwise. I remember one time a few people had gathered round me watching as I was getting higher and higher, (prize would have been an ipad) then on the last row i stopped in the correct place, then the led went off and back on in a totally different place, the locals around me started shouting in disgust at the machine at were trying to give me my euro back.

My daughter is also a whizz at them but she stops halfway and takes the key rings or whatever and then gives them as gifts to her friends.
04-15-2015, 06:52 AM
Thanks for sharing your information, @cloudpuff. And thanks for your video, @habakuk.

Pine Entertainment
04-15-2015, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
These arcades are one of the things I love about going to Spain. They are all over the tourist areas. I always get to one away from the top, and of course I lose because that's the way the machines are set up. Everyone would have new iPads for 1 otherwise. I remember one time a few people had gathered round me watching as I was getting higher and higher, (prize would have been an ipad) then on the last row i stopped in the correct place, then the led went off and back on in a totally different place, the locals around me started shouting in disgust at the machine at were trying to give me my euro back.

My daughter is also a whizz at them but she stops halfway and takes the key rings or whatever and then gives them as gifts to her friends.
Cloudpuff is awesome at arcade puzzlers!