★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

(Open Beta) IRE - Blood Memory. Feed the IRE.

04-15-2015, 09:00 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
(Open Beta) IRE - Blood Memory. Feed the IRE.

Hello, TouchArcade forum! Please allow me to share our first game with you.

Ire - Blood Memory beta testing is now LIVE. Ire is an old school, DIY, hard ARPG - it's a grinder.
Here is the Teaser.

Please come and partake in the beta rollout. But first:
- You must have a Google+ account.
- You must join the community (Google requirement).
- Have a look-see at our posts

Gameplay notes:
• Understand weapon types, move-sets, and timing.
• Learn enemy attack patterns.
• Learn creature attributes and weaknesses.
• Hone the ability to kite enemies and find opportunities of attack.
• Weapons, armour, and accessory upgrades are very important.
• Forge, Reinforce, and Imbue equipment taking into account enemy attributes.
• Don't forget: manage stamina, harvest ingredients, upgrade.

For more information check out this post! Come and play with us!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3097.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	85902  

Last edited by mwryu; 04-15-2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Edit: Inputing post url and images
04-15-2015, 06:41 PM
Hi , a realy good looking a/rpg , will it be ofline or online only ?And are there any plans for making android version 4.0 or 4.1 + ? ( perhaps for beta test, and if it runs ok on 4.0 + u d increase the amount of downlods a lot )

04-16-2015, 12:42 AM
Thank you for noticing. I didn't quite understand your question, but I'll try to answer the best I can.
Question 1: Offline or online only?
Answer 1: It requires network connectivity.

Question 2: Are there any plans for making android version 4.0 or 4.1+?
Answer 2: We've tried on the 4.0 and it didn't go well. I am so sorry. As of now it is KitKat 4.3

But, thank you Tar4ok7 for the question. It's good to at least have a response from out there, if you know what I mean. I apologize that I couldn't be more helpful.
04-16-2015, 09:49 AM
So curious for the first time see an upcoming game - as a developer ! You have my support, bro
04-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Demon Soul / Bloodborne from a top down isometric perspective?
04-16-2015, 01:39 PM
its look good. This really made me curious
04-16-2015, 06:20 PM
@dongha Much appreciated. Comparable to the caliber of game we want to make we're light and small. It's been a very hard and lonesome road for our indiedev studio, and hearing a fellow dev say that they have our back really keeps the morale up.

@kopicha You know us. We are huge DeS/DaS, Monster Hunter, Diablo gamers. I think I've personally logged more than 5000hrs playing DaS. We wanted to attempt to at least bring the combat dynamics of PC/console games, such as Dark Souls to mobile. Most of the progression system is lifted from Monster Hunter. We haven't played Bloodborne yet. We've banned ourselves from playing Bloodborne until we've released on Android and iOS. And I'm banned from playing any games until a full commercial rollout. Hell, I've even been banned from playing our own game for more than 4hrs a day. If you have any DeS/DaS brothers and sisters out there, please introduce our game.

@paula109 Thank you. Please join us in our OBT if you have a Droid. If you are an iOS user you'll have to wait. The irony is that our iOS build was completed first, but it's next to impossible to have a meaningful iOS rollout through TestFlight because it is so difficult for the general public to easily access TestFlight. There. I said it. I hope Apple doesn't punish us.

That said, thank you for the comments. Again, it really keeps us going. Please, if you have friends on Android that are into DeS/DaS or Monster Hunter introduce them to us. We are polishing and stabilizing our game and it would help tremendously.

Oh and here is a link of our player invasion vid and link of our first boss fight. Feel free to pass it around. Enjoy.

Last edited by mwryu; 04-16-2015 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Reply got longer.
04-17-2015, 07:29 AM
Thanks for ur reply too bad ,that it won*t run on android 4.1 , posted about ur game on another forum some people already are beta testers of ur game ) think later be more /
04-17-2015, 09:25 PM
@Tar4ok7 Blerg! Wow, thanks! Yes, we have several(?) beta testers now giving. And I'm very sorry that you can't play our game OTL That... is... that just makes me feel sad. It's a free game. Grab a friend's device. Play our game. Have fun. Please and thank you.
04-20-2015, 06:29 AM
Will the game be released in iOS?

Pine Entertainment