★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore a gigantic, limitless and rich world. It's a brand new open-world experience. The world has gone mad, time travel vortexes are appearing everywhere and spawning incredible enemies that are trying to dominate the whole world while our three heroes are trying to survive!

Destroy everything in the world, collect gold and defeat amazing enemies. Score by doing anything in the world, improve your character skills and prepare to survive. You can even conquer secret bases and compete with your friends in the leaderboards!

Be a mysterious ninja, an army soldier or even a medieval warrior. Survive the journey and reach the higher glory. There's a little bit of everything in Bit Journey.

You can also use your Watch to take care of pets and use them as sidekicks in the game! You can feed them, play with them, train them and your workout activities impact in their performances during gameplay! To fight side-by-side with Chip, Catty and Fairy, just raise your wrist while playing and have fun!

This game was developed during the BEPiD UCB project.
04-15-2015, 11:02 PM
Oh, pity it requires ios 8

04-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you. Download it now.

Pine Entertainment
04-15-2015, 11:26 PM
This had some cool stuff going for it, nice pixel art, destructible terrain, style points. I played for 10 min and didn't really see much depth. It could be there and hidden, but I didn't see it.
04-15-2015, 11:32 PM
Dude the controls are like the game.... They are horrible... Can you please put normal controls in cause all I do is bounce around like Pamela Andersons boobies on a trampoline.
04-15-2015, 11:32 PM
To the dev: are you developing on PC? I'm curious if you made those Genesis FM synthesis sounds using a Mac...
04-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Sadly, the controls are really horrible right now. Like the art, but playing isn't fun!
04-16-2015, 04:28 AM
Oh look a free game.
04-16-2015, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anabolicMike View Post
Dude the controls are like the game.... They are horrible... Can you please put normal controls in cause all I do is bounce around like Pamela Andersons boobies on a trampoline.
I agree, if this had some virtual dead and buttons it would be much better as I can see the game is pretty cool but it's practically impossible to play due to the fact you can't jump and attack really without just randomly jumping around slashing. Seems like a poor choice of controls is all that's spoiling it tho so here's hoping for an update with the option to change the mm to something more usable.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: ElementalWings, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, TheBikingDead, WrestlingRevolution.
04-16-2015, 08:31 AM
Based on the description of the game I expected a bit more from it. Guess that part needs to be reworked, because it does not really give you a good picture of the actual game. Graphics are nice, but that's about it

soundcloud.com/djkennetha