★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Sheeple 1.0 - Meet the Sheeple ($0.99)

09-18-2009, 07:39 AM
Sheeple 1.0 - Meet the Sheeple ($0.99)

I am happy to announce the release of a game that I have recently developed. The next episode was submitted to Apple this morning! You can find out more information on http://tomatofactory.com.

Sheeple (“Sheep People”): People unable to think for themselves.

You are the Overseer of the Sheeple and it is your responsibility to help guide the Sheeple out of their various predicaments. You will have many interesting tools at your disposal to help guide the Sheeple through various challenging situations that they would otherwise be hopelessly stuck in forever.

Sheeple is a relaxing, fun, and challenging game that requires both your mind and quick reflexes to help guide the Sheeple in the most efficient manner. A new version of the game will be released every 2 weeks and updates will always be FREE! The updates will include new levels and exciting new features. Begin the adventure today!

Features:
- 60 fun and challenging levels (and more to come in future episodes)
- Automatically saves your progress at the end of each level
- Ability to go back and play any level that you have previously completed
- Manage multiple Sheeple and exits simultaneous
- Integrated help system to help you become familiar with the game
- Listen to your iPod music and select tracks from within the game (feature requires OS 3.0)
- Achievement system using OpenFeint
- Updates will always be FREE
- Regular 2 week updates adding new levels and features

Episode 1: Meet the Sheeple
In this initial episode you are introduced to the Sheeple and their world. This episode consists of 60 levels that you must help guide the Sheeple through. The levels start off easy as you learn how to use the tools at your disposal. By level 8, the game starts to become much more challenging and increasingly difficult. You will be able to move crates, destroy boulders with meteors, melt ice blocks with fire, drop bridges over rivers, and drop boulders onto paths to help direct the Sheeple! There are 8 achievements that you must unlock including one secret achievement. The achievements are managed using OpenFeint like many of the other popular games!

Releases:
- Episode 1 (9/18/09): Meet the Sheeple

Next Episode (submitted): Hurry Up Already!

Possible future episode features:
- Prod the Sheeple
- Additional achievements
- New levels
- Switches & doors
- Scoring system
- Leaderboards
- Friend Challenges

Game website: http://tomatofactory.com/games/sheeple
iTunes link ($0.99): http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=329732332&mt=8

Gameplay Video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by vhariable; 09-19-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Added YouTube gameplay video to the bottom of the post.
09-18-2009, 08:24 AM
Is there a gameplay video available?

09-18-2009, 10:22 AM
@Ravenblack: We do not currently have a gameplay video! Hopefully a gameplay video will be available shortly!
09-18-2009, 10:48 AM
Lack of video will affect sales among TA gamers, especially with the number of quality games released today. I think it's best you get that video up asap.
09-18-2009, 02:29 PM
@Squeaker: I completely understand. I am working on a gameplay video now and hopefully will have it posted in the next few days. There were a lot of really good games released today!

Until a gameplay video is available here are 5 promo codes (please leave some feedback here if you use a code). The game really starts to shine after the basic/tutorial levels 1-8, so keep playing! Squeaker: if you don't get one in time then PM me and I will send you one directly if you are interested.

KK9EL49L9L4X
RRF7HKRELM9H
HRMR7YNWE77X
R9PH47J9XEL9
N33FJW9PKLYN

We have worked really hard and plan on adding a lot of really cool features in the next few releases. I'm most interested though, to hear what others would think would make this game even better!

The gameplay video will be of the version (1.1) that was submitted today that includes a really cool new feature! I will make sure that it's clear in the video which features are coming in the submitted version. Here are some additional screen shots:

09-18-2009, 02:56 PM
I grabbed the middle code, thanks for the offer
You can however give the code to ravenblack as he's the first to express an interest.
Will write an impression after I get down with it. Can't do it right away though.
09-18-2009, 03:02 PM
R9PH47J9XEL9

Thanks!

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
09-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Codes all gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
09-18-2009, 03:24 PM
@Squeaker: Thanks and I sent Ravenblack a PM with his own promo code. I'm looking forwarding to hearing what you think about Sheeple!

@jecebn: I hope you have fun and enjoy the game! Please let me know what you think.

@drelbs: Sorry about that, but thanks for the update!
09-18-2009, 04:55 PM
any impressions on this one yet? Looks like it could be a pretty fun puzzler...

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer