Universal Adrift pixelart

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by iosbai, Apr 17, 2015.

1. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015
    #1 iosbai, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2015
    Game Reviews:
    http://www.windowscentral.com/pods-riches-windows-phone-game-review?utm_source=wpc&utm_medium=twitter

Adrift is a survival shooter game that set in a place where no safe haven exists! Space! Riding in your M1K4N [Mark 2], armed with a variety of weapons ranging from missiles to laser guns, you will be facing horde of aliens that are after your patties!
    [​IMG]

Adrift In Space Updates: New Weapons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The mechanics is simple, you just have to swipe your pod to move/dodge the aliens, your pod will automatically fire. Collect various weapons, and ammo. And since you'r in space, you will be losing oxygen so you have to pick oxygen supplies.

Art by:
    [​IMG]
    tsugomori.deviantart.com

2. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015
    #2 iosbai, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    Indie Prize participant

We are going to IndiePrize Casual Connect! meet us personally and become the first testers. See you! :D

3. gardevoir07

gardevoir07 New Member

Mar 18, 2015
    Hi there! First off, congrats in being part of the Indie Prize competition! I have just watched the gameplay video, and I must say I am interested in testing it.

4. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Hello! Thank you for showing interest email your itunes email @ [email protected] we will send you a beta invitation :)

5. grenadier23

grenadier23 New Member

May 13, 2015
    Congrats on your achievement! I have played a few levels and I must say, the art and gameplay is impressive. It's action packed and very fun. A few suggestions though, first: try to explain to players more about the game mechanics (special attack, running out of oxygen, etc). Second, a more dynamic camera system will go a long way to give the game a more "lively" feel. Overall, this game has lots of potential to turn into something big! Good luck!

6. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    it looks fun and very promising. as a fan of frantic frigates and space shooters, this is definitely one to keep an eye for.

7. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback. We have implemented tutorials on the latest update, and now we are working on with the environment/background to make it more lively.

8. Stephan0711

Stephan0711 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Wow! Interesting game! If your still looking for testers let me know. I can PM my info.

9. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Hi ! yes indeed we are still looking for testers PM us your info. Thank you for showing interest, looking forward to hear your feedback.

10. hellorenae

hellorenae New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Looking great!

Hello! Nice game! It's interesting. How can I try this game? When will it be released?

11. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015
    hello renae! Thank you for showing interest. Please send us your iTunes Email address

12. iosbai

iosbai Member

Apr 17, 2015